Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 10:50 AM   #161
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Default Re: Signature Panda PSF & PSI Revealed! Pictures Included!

Remember though that it says we will get one of the random pieces of the signature theme.So it might not be the window.But the window is an item from the signature theme.

I really hope the slide is interactive.That would be so cool!
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2009, 11:09 AM   #162
23021997Gal
Webkinz :)

WEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant future

Yeah it is really cool! jessica, this post just got moved.
WEBKINZBOY2008 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 11:11 AM   #163
23021997Gal

WEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant future

Default Re: PANDA PSI/PSF

OK - my thread just got moved to newz and general disscution so your post has no other like it in this location!
WEBKINZBOY2008 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:04 PM   #164
* Poppypaw *

squigs is a jewel in the roughsquigs is a jewel in the rough

Exclamation webkinz signature panda update!!!

Hey everybody,

i just found the psf and psi for the signature panda!!! psi is bamboo chute slide and the psf is signature sushi roll. see following attachment for the pic!!!!

ENJOY,
Squigs
Attached Files
File Type: docPanda webkinz.doc (263.0 KB, 4 views)
squigs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 02:59 PM   #165
ishing for chocolate
Gifted

legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

I hope I can find a panda around here, not many places carry webkinz and although I can usually find them at Hallmark they seem to be carrying less and less webkinz items every time I go in.

That would be so cute if our little webbies could slide down that slide!! I am excited to see what other items will be in the signature theme
legogrl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 03:05 PM   #166
chacho03

missy1013 is just really nicemissy1013 is just really nice

The PSI looks very cool!! I hope it's interactive, that would be awesome! I can't wait to see what else they'll have in the signature theme! The window is also very neat! OOOOhh, I'm very excited now!!
missy1013 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 03:23 PM   #167
HOA keen to b green
Gift Guru

KrazyKeo has much to be proud ofKrazyKeo has much to be proud ofKrazyKeo has much to be proud ofKrazyKeo has much to be proud ofKrazyKeo has much to be proud of

Default Re: New Signature Panda (Pics of its stuff)

So I am wondering about the signature extra item? It looks like a door but may possibly be a window? Also I am wondering how random these items will be. Will they always be something different so that by purchasing each pet you can finish the series or will they be so random that you get 10 of one thing? Of course like most new things in webkinz I love it!
KrazyKeo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 03:33 PM   #168

dragonfly is a jewel in the roughdragonfly is a jewel in the rough

Default The SP Panda can slide down the slide

Just saw a video on the Webkinz News site with it sliding down. Its cute.
dragonfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 03:34 PM   #169
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: The SP Panda can slide down the slide

Oh that is neat!! I saw the pet item and was hoping it would do something besides be a decoration!
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 03:42 PM   #170

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Default Interactive Slide Coming Soon!

There is an interactive slide coming soon and its for the Sig. Panda. Look at Webkinz Newz to see the pet in action!
Webkinz Mania is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: