Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 07:46 PM   #131
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber
Default Re: New Signature Panda (Pics of its stuff)

Thanks Love"Em for posting this. I think I will give it a pass, though. To me it seems like an overpriced POTM. Though I am wondering if the Webbies can acually use the slide.
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2009, 07:50 PM   #132
Gifted

webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Thanks for the info! I'll have to try to not drool over it's PSI... but who doesn't like slides? xD
webkinz901 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 07:54 PM   #133
Webkinz :)

doggiewebkinz has disabled reputation

I really like the Bamboo Slide. The pet is pretty cool too, LOL.

Doggiewebkinz
doggiewebkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 08:23 PM   #134
Banned
scruffy9916 is a jewel in the roughscruffy9916 is a jewel in the rough

cool find for the panda
scruffy9916 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 08:48 PM   #135
puglover4499

puglover4499 will become famous soon enough

im sure the webkinz panda is gonna cost at least 20 to 36$
puglover4499 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 08:50 PM   #136

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

Whoa!!! That is SOOOOO cute!

I probably shouldn't buy it but I might...xD

It's way cuter than the other panda (in my opinion) because the eyes aren't brown, this is more life-like. I like it a lot!!

Kudos to you for making this thread!
Pandora's Box is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 08:59 PM   #137
~Peeta ♥ Katniss~

ChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clown

I don't get what they are, is it just like regular webkinz that you can adopt but it says "Signature"?!? ???
ChiChi6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:01 PM   #138
edarlitrix

Edarlitrix is on a distinguished road

I wonder if the slide is interactive?
Edarlitrix is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:05 PM   #139
ho knew? I'm a
Gift Guru

MyFourBoys will become famous soon enough

Wow....I'm really impressed!! I think Ganz did a good job here. If the pets can slide down that slide, that will sell that pet for sure! AWESOME! Can't wait to see more of the signature items.
MyFourBoys is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 10:41 PM   #140

PookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of light

I love the new Signature Panda. However, if they are limited, I may not be able to get one. I'm never quick enough and they always run out.
PookieBear is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: