Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 04:54 PM   #121
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Default Re: New Signature Panda (Pics of its stuff)

View Post Originally Posted by Fabiola
If that slide can be used then I'm for sure buying this pet.
Luckily I get all my Webkinz for free because I use PrizeRebel.
What's PrizeRebel? I'd like to get free webkinz too - where do I sign up?!

View Post Originally Posted by Babybreau
Ah but the question is... is it just gorgeous or can your sig. panda ACTUALLY SLIDE DOWN IT????

Now THAT would be AWESOME!!!

That will be part of a deciding factor for me - as well as the cost vs size.... for $25-$30 I'd better be getting a much larger than norm Webkinz..... Otherwise the extra cost is just NOT worth it - no matter what the PSI's do!
The description says that the item will be of eStore quality...I highly doubt they would put out a slide and not make it interactive. I'm sure it will be worth the money.

View Post Originally Posted by Pupcake
Aww, looks very cute. Is the PSI a decoration or really a slide?
For the past 2 years, I've heard many members say they want a slide...if anything Ganz had this planned for a while I'm putting my money on interactive.

View Post Originally Posted by Kinz Queen
The panda retails for around $25 but is going as high as $78 on Ebay.
Are you going to buy one from eBay? These things are selling like hotcakes!

Last edited by EXOTERIC; 03-16-2009 at 04:54 PM..
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2009, 04:54 PM   #122
sugerfle
Webkinz :)

sassygurl has a spectacular aura about

Their cute! But how much will it cost?
sassygurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 04:55 PM   #123
lotsofjoy
Gifted

lotsofjoy will become famous soon enough

I'll buy one eventually.... if they don't cost an arm and a leg. but I'm not fighting a million little kids to get one. If I go to the store and happen to bump into it... it will be MINE!
lotsofjoy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 05:05 PM   #124

MotherK62 will become famous soon enough

Very interesting discussion going on here. I certainly would want one, but like others, I would refuse to buy one if they are too pricey. Actually, do you guys really think the slide will work? So far, only the pools and trampolines/treadmills are interactive- maybe this is part of the reason why they are more costly, if the psi items are more interactive than others? And hopefully all the webbies can ride.

Last edited by MotherK62; 03-16-2009 at 05:07 PM..
MotherK62 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 06:19 PM   #125
Who is
Gifted

pbandj is just really nicepbandj is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
How cool is that ??!!??

Now the big Q.....How much are they gonna charge for these? I think it's time to by stock shares in Ganz !! That way we can recoupe some of our $$.

Sadly they are a private company. They do NOT have stock

My dh and I looked into it last summer, back when 1-2 new wk were released per month, and I was able to afford that. Now that they churn out new ones every few days it seems, we have not been able to keep up- now these sig. pets? Maybe webkinz are moving out of our price range.

My kids barely check them anymore though, maybe twice a week. So I seriously doubt they will even ask for a new panda. Unfortunately, I sure like it!
pbandj is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 06:22 PM   #126

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by MotherK62
Very interesting discussion going on here. I certainly would want one, but like others, I would refuse to buy one if they are too pricey. Actually, do you guys really think the slide will work? So far, only the pools and trampolines/treadmills are interactive- maybe this is part of the reason why they are more costly, if the psi items are more interactive than others? And hopefully all the webbies can ride.

I hope it's interactive, can't wait to find out...too cute if they climb up the ladder and slide down...wonder if all webkinz can do it or would the programming be just for the panda...guess we'll have to wait and see...
Peanut958 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 06:46 PM   #127
Gifted

IYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to behold

What a great thread! Thanks for posting the pictures.
IYQ2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 06:54 PM   #128
Valleygirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the PSI, but whether I get one will depend upon the cost.
Valleygirl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 06:56 PM   #129
Becky1216

Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!

The panda is TOO cute and I LOVE the PSI. I might have to look more into these,
Becky316 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 07:00 PM   #130
ibbly wobbly
Gifted

Inibaz has disabled reputation

What a beautiful, more intricate panda!

So, Webkinz Jr is more basic animation, simple lines, etc. Is the Signature Line Webkinz Sr.? A more mature animal for sophisticated tastes? Loving it.
Inibaz is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: