Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 03:59 PM   #111
pana3
Gift Trainee

puppylover2009 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppylover2009 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: New Signature Panda (Pics of its stuff)

I love the singnature panda, but I hope the price will not be too high. I really want it and I love the PSI!!! But if it is more than $30, I will not buy it... maybe

Last edited by puppylover2009; 03-16-2009 at 04:01 PM..
puppylover2009 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2009, 04:06 PM   #112
loveemwebkinz
Webkinz :)

Love'EmWebkinz is just really niceLove'EmWebkinz is just really nice

[/quote]
View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
Thanks for the compliment - I would gladly try to help you out. One thing I noticed is how wide the blue area on your screen is. If you Click on Ctrll and +, increase the screen size, then snap a picture. Notice how I broke it up into two shots. You can use paint to edit. I prefer to use PICASA (it's free from GOOGLE) and I just crop, save and then upload to tinypic, grab the link it provides and post here. Let me know how that works for you.

Wow thanks I tried this and the picture looked great. A million thanks to you and i will leaving you my first rep ever. Such a simple solution to my bad pictures. Thanks again that was great of you.
Love'EmWebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 04:17 PM   #113
e need a meerkat

KINZluvr12 is a name known to allKINZluvr12 is a name known to allKINZluvr12 is a name known to all

i don't think that signature pets are one of Ganz best ideas, do we even know how much they will cost??
KINZluvr12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 04:35 PM   #114
luvnmygirls is on a distinguished road

The PSI is pretty cool....but has anyone else noticed that that "piece of theme" looks like a door?

Now that is what I would consider way cool if it is a door frame!!!!
luvnmygirls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 04:38 PM   #115
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Kinzluvr12 - I posted what Ameriwade will sell it for. You can pay upwards of 150$ on eBay right now.

There is a limit of 12 per store (that's if the store orders!) so it's anyone's guess how many will be available. They are made in limited numbers so we'll see what happens down the road.

Quote:
Wow thanks I tried this and the picture looked great. A million thanks to you and i will leaving you my first rep ever. Such a simple solution to my bad pictures. Thanks again that was great of you.
I'm glad that helped you. Did you use PICASA? I love it!
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 04:38 PM   #116
Happy 2009 folks!!

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
That bamboo chute slide is gorgeous.

Hmm
Ah but the question is... is it just gorgeous or can your sig. panda ACTUALLY SLIDE DOWN IT????

Now THAT would be AWESOME!!!

That will be part of a deciding factor for me - as well as the cost vs size.... for $25-$30 I'd better be getting a much larger than norm Webkinz..... Otherwise the extra cost is just NOT worth it - no matter what the PSI's do!

Last edited by Babybreau; 03-16-2009 at 04:44 PM..
Babybreau is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 04:44 PM   #117
hpfreaksyd

Fabiola is just really niceFabiola is just really nice

If that slide can be used then I'm for sure buying this pet.
Luckily I get all my Webkinz for free because I use PrizeRebel.
Fabiola is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 04:48 PM   #118

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

Aww, looks very cute. Is the PSI a decoration or really a slide?
Pupcake is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 04:49 PM   #119
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Fabiola
If that slide can be used then I'm for sure buying this pet.
Luckily I get all my Webkinz for free because I use PrizeRebel.
Prize Rebel?

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 04:50 PM   #120
Beam me up, I'm
Gifted

Kinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to behold

The panda retails for around $25 but is going as high as $78 on Ebay.
Kinz Queen is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: