Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 03:07 PM   #101
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Default Re: New Signature Panda (Pics of its stuff)

View Post Originally Posted by Love'EmWebkinz
1.Thank you for uploading better pictures. My pictures are always so small and kind of blurry. Maybe you could give me a few pointers to loading better pictures. I would appreciate that.

2. I hope it is like the POTM for the amount of money they are going to cost you should not get duplicates like the exclusives i have more of them then I know what to do with.

3. As far as cost I have looked around on ebay for these and have seen them priced from $49.99 all the way up to $150.00 I think even at $50 they are going to make a BIG profit and will be ripping lots of people off.

4. I was wondering if the pets will be able to use the slide or if it is just for decoration and to look at.
Thanks for the compliment - I would gladly try to help you out. One thing I noticed is how wide the blue area on your screen is. If you Click on Ctrll and +, increase the screen size, then snap a picture. Notice how I broke it up into two shots. You can use paint to edit. I prefer to use PICASA (it's free from GOOGLE) and I just crop, save and then upload to tinypic, grab the link it provides and post here. Let me know how that works for you.

I completely agree that we should not get duplicates. How many signature pets do we need to buy to get all the theme though? Seems like they are going to be accent pieces in my rooms.

150$ My local store said they were selling for the same price as regular webkinz...14.99$ CAD plus tax.

We are definately going to be able to use the slide. I'm guessing the pet will slide down sitting down. As for climbing the stairs? Maybe it will do the walk motion. I can't see them having a big slide and not being able to use it. That would be the biggest tease ever!
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2009, 03:07 PM   #102
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

I will definitely be buying this panda. The PSI is to amazing to pass up.
asterravos is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 03:11 PM   #103
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
Thanks for the compliment - I would gladly try to help you out. One thing I noticed is how wide the blue area on your screen is. If you Click on Ctrll and +, increase the screen size, then snap a picture. Notice how I broke it up into two shots. You can use paint to edit. I prefer to use PICASA (it's free from GOOGLE) and I just crop, save and then upload to tinypic, grab the link it provides and post here. Let me know how that works for you.

I completely agree that we should not get duplicates. How many signature pets do we need to buy to get all the theme though? Seems like they are going to be accent pieces in my rooms.

150$ My local store said they were selling for the same price as regular webkinz...14.99$ CAD plus tax.

We are definately going to be able to use the slide. I'm guessing the pet will slide down sitting down. As for climbing the stairs? Maybe it will do the walk motion. I can't see them having a big slide and not being able to use it. That would be the biggest tease ever!

My daughter is now begging and pleading with me for a signature panda. She loves that slide, and she loves Pandas. But oh.... the expense of them right now is a bit high.

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 03:15 PM   #104
Webkinz :)

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

The little shop that I get most of my Webkinz ordered the signature panda today, she was able to only order 2, had her reserve one for me...it will be $25.99 + tax, she also ordered the back pack clips and 2 boxes of series 4 trading cards (for me!)...everything will be available in April.

I love the bamboo slide and can't wait to see more of the exclusives, I hope they are like POTM...that would be great!
Peanut958 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 03:24 PM   #105
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

The main store that we shop at (for webkinz) is quoting the price as being $30. That is with just one mark up. More than likely in the stores they are going to be $30+. Places like FYI and Justice will have them more than likely marked up more.

We are on the list of people to call for this awesome new pet. I love how they are due in the store the same time as the Jr. line. That way we will be able to get both the kids a larger Webkinz for Easter. They are going to be thrilled!!!!
jessicabarnhart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 03:27 PM   #106
Webkinz :)

AKayeR will become famous soon enough

WOW!! That is nice. I might have to get me one. LOL
AKayeR is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 03:33 PM   #107
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

I have heard they are going to be $25 and above which I think is kind of high. I think Ganz think we all have money trees growing in our yards I doubt I will be getting them.
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 03:38 PM   #108
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Default Re: New Signature Panda Info

I just double checked with the owner of Ameriwade, he said that he sold his at 26.99$, he's currently sold out but hopes to get more. I'd hold off and see what the next shipments bring to the stores before going to eBay and forking out too much cash yet.
Old 03-16-2009, 03:43 PM   #109
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero

I just double checked with the owner of Ameriwade, he said that he sold his at 26.99$, he's currently sold out but hopes to get more. I'd hold off and see what the next shipments bring to the stores before going to eBay and forking out too much cash yet.

Hmm...I am personally in love with the item. I'm thinking the signature pet will be our Mystical Panda's room-mate. I really want to buy each month's signature...but if they make more than 1 a month...that's where I draw the line.
Old 03-16-2009, 03:49 PM   #110
owee! Finally I'm a
Banned
♥Julia♥ is a name known to all♥Julia♥ is a name known to all♥Julia♥ is a name known to all

Ohhhhh, those items are so super cool! I used to get Webkinz only if I liked them (not if their PSI was cool), now that is starting to change, I really want those items! But this is good for the current PSI collectors. People will be wanting the Signature stuff and will be practically giving old PSI's away. I don't no if I should get the SP, if they came out with a graffe, NO HESITATION THERE!
♥Julia♥ is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: