Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 02:20 PM   #91
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: New Signature Panda (Pics of its stuff)

That bamboo chute slide is gorgeous.

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2009, 02:22 PM   #92
Webkinz :)
sarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: New Signature Panda Info

Hi Marieswebkinz, Sorry your husbands hours got cut. I have been out of work for more then a year and my husband finally found a job a couple months ago after being laid off last year. Thats why it is good the kids are able to try the things as they are limited to what they can get. Unfortunately the bad and good of the recession is that on the bad side companies and businesses need to do everything to attract customers which include continuing to introduce new products. On the good side retailers continue to have good sales so we can find webkinz reasonably priced.
Oh yeah my hubby's job is with walgreens whoo hoo walgreens discount on webkinz lol.
sarab7387 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 02:22 PM   #93
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

sure what a way to tempt those who don't want to be tempted LOL.........................too cute for words
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 02:23 PM   #94
aves to the
Gift Guru

koalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guide

Awesome!! I'm lovin that slide, hehe. Hmm...wonder if your webbies can actually slide down it...that'd be kewl! Hope it's not too expensive, but I'm sure it will be.
koalakinzforever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 02:24 PM   #95
loveemwebkinz

Love'EmWebkinz is just really niceLove'EmWebkinz is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
Thanks for posting.

I wasn't able to read the font on your picture...I've uploaded these.

Click the image to open in full size.

Notice it says you can RANDOMLY get an item from the new Signature theme!? I wonder how hard it will be to get the whole theme.

Click the image to open in full size.

1.Thank you for uploading better pictures. My pictures are always so small and kind of blurry. Maybe you could give me a few pointers to loading better pictures. I would appreciate that.

2. I hope it is like the POTM for the amount of money they are going to cost you should not get duplicates like the exclusives i have more of them then I know what to do with.

3. As far as cost I have looked around on ebay for these and have seen them priced from $49.99 all the way up to $150.00 I think even at $50 they are going to make a BIG profit and will be ripping lots of people off.

4. I was wondering if the pets will be able to use the slide or if it is just for decoration and to look at.
Love'EmWebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 02:41 PM   #96

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

I must have! I've sent many requests for slides and now here one is! How much do signature pets cost? I think i might want one if its reasonabley priced.
bballmars is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 02:46 PM   #97

dragonfly is a jewel in the roughdragonfly is a jewel in the rough

I was also wondering if the panda would be able to slide down the slide, that would be cute.
We could make a playground.
LoveEmwebkinz - I too have the same problem with pics, so don't feel bad.
dragonfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 02:48 PM   #98
ebkinz are fun!
Gift Guru

Shanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
That bamboo chute slide is gorgeous.

Hmm
I hope the slide actually works and it's not like the samoyed slide that is just a big decoration ...
Shanti is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 02:49 PM   #99
iluvbooks94
Gifted

iluvbooks94 is just really niceiluvbooks94 is just really nice

The Samoyed's PSI is a pond, which is probably why you can't do anything with it.

Aww, the Ameriwade pre-sell as today, wasn't it?
iluvbooks94 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 02:52 PM   #100
pink9550
Gifted

pink9550 is just really nicepink9550 is just really nice

I totally want to get the Signature Panda!!!!! I love it's items
pink9550 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: