Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-20-2008, 06:57 AM   #41
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

Default Re: Breaking News: Ganz Introduces Kinzville Newz

Do you know what rocks? You guys rock. Each and every one of you. We have the best members!

fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2008, 07:06 AM   #42
zapper7
Gifted

zapper4 is just really nicezapper4 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by fairlyoddmom
Do you know what rocks? You guys rock. Each and every one of you. We have the best members!

Awww thats so nice of you!
zapper4 is offline Male
Old 11-20-2008, 07:50 AM   #43
Maddog2008
Webkinz :)

Sherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

I would bet a lot of money this site they have created will never come close to the quality site as WI. Justin and Wendy put alot of hard work into making WI the great site it has become and Ganz will never work that hard.

Ganz needs to focus on making the WW site the quality of site we deserve. For the last couple of months I haven't been able to play a game that takes longer than a few minutes to finish because of the refreshing. I would like to play the new game they added on vacation but again I can't.
Sherbert_Mama is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 08:25 AM   #44

MuppetFan is on a distinguished road

This goes to show that Ganz is really greedy. They are tyring to take away your business! And they stole your idea, too. And they won't let us sell our online things to others, but they can steal your website idea and copy it verbatim? I'm so sick of Ganz and I stopped buying from them. I am playing Buildabearville and buying from Buildabear Workshop. They are an American company and they care about their customers. I love Maxine Clark. She rocks! Plus, she is a member of BI and she works with Justin and Wendy, not stealing their ideas. I can't stand Ganz!!!!
Old 11-20-2008, 09:16 AM   #45
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Oh my, oh my...I just found out about this and I HAD to cruise this wonderful NEW concept of theirs,
This is all I have to say:
ORIGINATES IMITATES

---------- Dixiecup added 3 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

Muppetfan, They are not the only virtual pet producers with honor. You REALLY should investigate Kookeys. Check out Justin and Wendy's Virtual Pet Insider project, you will see they have staff from 10vox ON board there, as well Not all of these VP's are greedy

Last edited by Dixiecup; 11-20-2008 at 09:18 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 09:47 AM   #46
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

Hmmmm, but there's no where to comment or become part of a community on the Ganz site.

Plus.....we know we're not getting overloaded with Ganz marketing ploys here since WI is not an affiliate of Ganz.

Rock on WI! It's always good to come home to WI and read up on the scoop, discoveries, game patterns and finds from members and players right here.
Freya is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 10:10 AM   #47
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

Click the image to open in full size.

Here is the ad for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 11-20-2008, 10:17 AM   #48
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by fairlyoddmom

Fairlyoddmom; we not only have the BEST membership...we have
The BEST Founders
The BEST Administrators
The Best Moderators
The Best Gift Coaches
Each and everyone hand-chosen, consciensciously and carefully. Ganz will NEVER, EVER fill those boots. Justin and Wendy began at the bottom and took the time to get to know their people...Ganz can never boast this because they are a BUSINESS first; to Justin and Wendy; it is all about what they can do for US!
Beat that Ganz...I DARE YA!
Royal Flush beats an ACE!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 10:34 AM   #49
candies is on a distinguished road

I wish they'd spend some time fixing the problem of kicking people out / rebooting every 10 minutes insead of creating new sites and products. WI still rocks it!!!
Old 11-20-2008, 03:46 PM   #50

missrose is on a distinguished road

I noticed something today whn was on the site. Its called the Paw Print display screen and it was in the item catalogue under "special". Does anyone recongnise it?
Attached Images
File Type: jpgpaw level.jpg (40.7 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpgpaw level 2.jpg (41.4 KB, 9 views)
missrose is offline Female
Closed

Tags
coldplay

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: