Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-10-2008, 02:41 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Awards Room Design Trophy to WI Member

Written by FIA
Wednesday, 10 December 2008

We are very pleased to report that Ganz has taken notice of the fact that one of the entries they selected as a winner in the Fall Room Design Contest had been stolen from a Webkinz Insider member. A Room Design Trophy has been awarded to Grandmai, and the Kinzville News article has been edited to reflect her as the winner with the picture now titled "Carolyn's Entry". Here you can see a picture of the trophy in Grandmai's winning room.

Once again we would like to congratulate all three contest winners, calabelle, Tamster, and Grandmai, and we would like to thank Ganz for taking the time to review this situation and for taking such quick action to make things right.

Click the image to open in full size.

Originally Posted by Grandmai
I have gotten my trophy thanks to all of you and some behind the scenes work by Justin and Ganz Creative Director Karl. I have put it in my room and you can see the webbies are all curious to see the new shiny [trophy]. So this is the end of this drama. Thank you again for all the wonderful caring and support you have shown me. I have tried to respond to everyone but may never be able to finish...Just know it has been the one of the most wonderful experience of my life. This is what Webkinz and the Insider is about...you the most caring and loving people I know. Never let that change.

We are People not Pixels.

Love
Carolyn
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2008, 02:52 PM   #2
I'm so happy to be a
Gift Guru

tater61380 is a name known to alltater61380 is a name known to alltater61380 is a name known to all

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Awards Room Design Trophy to WI Member

I'm so happy to see that this issue has been resolved!!
tater61380 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 02:55 PM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

OH THANK YOU GANZ for proving that you DO CARE!! I knew they would fix it, I just KNEW they would; YAY
CONGRATULATIONS GRANDMAI!!! Woohoo....*happy dances all 'round* I am just about weeping here because I KNEW they would come through and accord her what was hers!!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 02:58 PM   #4
Gift Guru

Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!

WOOOHOOO for Ganz, the creative director, and Justin for making this right . CONGRATS Carolyn!
Disneymum is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 03:04 PM   #5
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

Hooray! Great job Grandmai! And thanks to Justin and Ganz for helping to set this right. What a great quote - "We are people not pixels."
Let us all remember that.
sydney88 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 03:24 PM   #6
kats2003
Webkinz :)

kats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant future

Whoo-hoo so happy for you Grandmai.
Special thanks to Justin, Ganz and everyone else who worked to make this right.
kats07 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 03:27 PM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Now that I have calmed down a bit and had a chance to read that whole post by Grandmai...
Everyone here has to understand the MAGNITUDE of this event. This just really shows something else, aside from what's right is right and that is this core truth...
Justin and Wendy have held to an 'accountability, honesty and integrity' from the BEGINNING of this Forum. Because of the fact that we have such RESPONSIBLE leaders in this community, he was able to go to the Creative Director and be HEARD! Not only heard, but trusted and believed...
Justin, you are a PRINCIPLED man and I am SO glad to be a part of such a caring and honest community
Grandmai, we are all so happy for you. Like we won it ourselves Karl, Creative Director of Ganz, Thank you for championing our own Grandmai and showing yourself to be a man of honor as well.
FIA, thank you so much for bringing us this very joyful newz
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 03:27 PM   #8
Mr. Trekkie
Gift Guru

Neo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to behold

What an awesome thing for Ganz to do!
Neo1000 is offline Male
Old 12-10-2008, 03:33 PM   #9
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Congratulations on such a creative room. I am so glad you received your trophy. You deserve it. Thank you to everyone who helped you and offered their support. WI is such a great place!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 03:38 PM   #10
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

How wonderful that you got your trophy and that Ganz took the time and effort to review the entire situation and remedy the problem. It sounds like a huge cooperative effort. Congratulations on a beautiful room, you deserve the trophy.
muffy is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: