Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-23-2009, 07:39 PM   #81
Webkinz :)
cjohnson is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Announces New Product, "Kinz Klips"

very cool!
cjohnson is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2009, 09:20 PM   #82
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

Cool! I want the Kangaroo!
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 11:24 PM   #83
stuck101
Gifted

bettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud of

These could be really cute or super tacky. I definitly think they are skewed to the younger crowd. If Webkinz Jr. is coming up there may be a lot of new items geared for the younger kids that are going to be released.

I'll check them out, but until I see them in the store I won't be making any decisions about them.

Someone mentioned the Christmas ornaments...I bought 1, but thought they were really Tacky. I set it with my Christmas plush. Looked like it was one of their toys. No way was it going on the tree.

If Ganz wants to sell something, it needs to be nice. Not just something you buy for a code and stuff in a drawer.

B:bas:
bettyv is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 12:36 AM   #84
moosewyo

moosewyo will become famous soon enough

Wonder if you get to go ZUMWHERE over the rainbow......
LOL

moosewyo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 09:56 AM   #85

kaz1191 is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone else think that maybe zumwhere is just a place holder? it sounds an awful lot like somewhere. I could be wrong but maybe it is just there until they officially announce the magical location it unlocks.
kaz1191 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:08 AM   #86
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

My kids are already very excited about these clips! I don't let them take plushies to school, but I think these clips are OK as long as they stay on their backpacks. Also I don't have to worry about my kids losing their plushies. (That happened all the time!)
tokyo rose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 12:07 PM   #87

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Ganz is coming out with to many stuff. They should take a break. I mean, who wants those?

Hey, i got a question. How do you get stars? I am sorry if this is a dumb question. But I am a **** at this.

:btouncer
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 08:17 PM   #88
tdi freak

knut96 has a spectacular aura aboutknut96 has a spectacular aura about

omg i love the kangaroo its so cute i will so buy it this is a great way to decorate my backpack.
knut96 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:27 PM   #89

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

I have mixed feelings about the klips, but overall like them. And, I do understand where they're coming from as far as the idea. Growing up, I had a mouse keyring that was made of pony beads that I kept on my backpack. It was cute, and identified that backpack as mine. I will admit in my later school years, I got teased a little bit, but it did save me from being embarrassed by accidentally picking up someone else's backpack.

Kids probably would love to have their favorite Webkinz on their backpacks or their belt loops (another popular place to wear clips like this. The code will be interesting though - will it be another avenue into the Charm Forest, as they no longer sell the charms?

That said, I do wonder if Ganz is going a tad overboard with their products for Webkinz. In a very short span, we've gotten three new items they're going to sell (the new forest, the signature pets and these) during a time when people aren't going to necessarily spend a lot of money for Webkinz. Time will tell how well these will sell, though in my honest opinion, I do think they'll do better than the signature pets due to the price and familiarity of the pets they're using on the clips.

---------- jadewarlock added 6 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by tokyo rose
My kids are already very excited about these clips! I don't let them take plushies to school, but I think these clips are OK as long as they stay on their backpacks. Also I don't have to worry about my kids losing their plushies. (That happened all the time!)
That is the other problem with the clips, though minor. I think as long as the parents and teachers make it clear that the pets stay on the backpacks during school, they should be OK to put on their backpacks. They're good for telling whose backpack is whose, which can be helpful in the learning process, as well as creating a style for oneself.

But, some schools will say no only because they'll be seen as a distraction or temptation for the child to disobey, get their pet off their backpack and play with it. I can understand that, and hope that either way it's clear at the schools so no one accidentally leaves their clip on their backpack and have it taken by the teacher for disobeying the rules.

Last edited by jadewarlock; 02-24-2009 at 10:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
jadewarlock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 01:55 PM   #90
Gift Guru

bigkid39 is a splendid one to beholdbigkid39 is a splendid one to beholdbigkid39 is a splendid one to beholdbigkid39 is a splendid one to behold

I think they're adorable. My teen daughter has everything under the sun clipped to a strap on her bed post, she loves things that clip. She has plenty of those clip character pens, she's going to be thrilled to see she can clip miniature Webkinz to her collection.
bigkid39 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: