Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2009, 03:21 PM   #31
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Announces New Product, "Kinz Klips"

It says Unlock the magic of Zumwhere.
kinzcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2009, 03:22 PM   #32
Plusle and I are
Gifted

elladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud of

first the real life animals, now this?
ganz should just stick to what it started w/: plushes w/ codes that you register online
then again, these are just like soft figurines, right? or the trading cards
who knows, maybe they'll be the new trend
all i know is, i might buy a dragon one, but that's it
elladragongirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 03:33 PM   #33
sweetlaura250
Webkinz :)

happyman706 is on a distinguished road

That is so evil.Do nit buy them!
happyman706 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 03:46 PM   #34

cante123 is on a distinguished road

Kids love to clip things on their backbacks, etc. Great idea. It will be interesting to see what virtual items will come with them. Thanks for sharing!
cante123 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 04:25 PM   #35
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by 2ggirls
I'm not sure about these. It depends on how big they are going to make them. I can't see too many children hanging them from their clothes. If they make some kind of rack you can buy to put in your room, that might be neat. Otherwise, I don't know why you would want a pet with something hanging out of their head. Poor pet. They will probably put in some new game where you need to buy eight or so in order to play. Don't they know about the economy.???
No, you hang them from zippers and things on backpacks or other bags usually but I am sure people will find other uses for them. I am most interested to see what they cost.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 04:30 PM   #36
jet3461

Elephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonder

I love these things! I will probably love "Zumwhere" also.

And I'll get all of them, probably.
Elephant is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 04:45 PM   #37
bluelw and bluelw2
Gifted
bluelw is an unknown quantity at this point

if these had lilkinz codes, it would be awesome!

if they just have prize codes instead of pet codes... eh.. might get, depending on the reward.

but pets that can be hooked on things to keep them out of the way would be great.
bluelw is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 04:48 PM   #38
Happy 2009 folks!!

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

What's the problem with diversifying?? I think it's a great idea!

Not everyone can afford regular Webkinz - especially with the recession - so why noit make smaller cheaper items that they can afford?
Besides those that CAN afford larger pets will do just that - why not let people choose for themselves?

Believe me, Ganz did market research before releasing any of these new items. No company just randomly releases new items without doing extensive market research and focus groups. So they must have felt the public had a need for all these different items.

Besides it makes Webkinz all that much more fun! New ways to play! New way to earn Kinz cash! New ways to collect and earn prizes and special items!

I can't wait for more info!!!

PS> for us adults, we can hang the Kinz Clips from our rearview mirrors! lol
Babybreau is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 04:58 PM   #39
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

this looks...hmmm...well , like something to take a look at when they start putting them in the stores. depending on the price and what feature it holds, will make the decision whether i buy one or not.
i never bought a bookmark, simply because i didn't need a book code. so we will see what this opens.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 05:12 PM   #40
Liloca

Renesme is on a distinguished road

this is kinda cool i guess. i wanna kno more about this other things that they were talking bout. more money for ganz i guess
Renesme is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: