Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2009, 01:37 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Announces New Product, "Kinz Klips"

A WI Front Page entry has been added:

BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Announces New Product, "Kinz Klips"

Ganz has announced that they are releasing a new Webkinz product called "Kinz Klips". These smaller versions of regular Webkinz plushies will come with clips attached to their heads so they can be hooked to things. There is no word yet on what the feature codes for these items will do. Also, Ganz has hinted at a new product line called "Caring Valley Webkinz pets". As more information becomes available we will bring it to you.

UPDATE: We have confirmed that there will be six different types of "Kinz Klips": Monkey, Panda, Whimsy Dragon, Kangaroo, Penguin, and Chihuahua. The "Klips" should retail for $5 to $6 each (US dollars). Also, here is a closer view of the card at the top of the display. We can now clearly see that the feature codes will unlock "the magic of Zumwhere in Webkinz World". There is no word yet on what the "Zumwhere" feature is going to be.

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Our Partner Store Ameriwade is now accepting pre-orders for these items: http://www.ameriwade.com/servlet/Cat...bkinz+Pre+Sell
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2009, 01:38 PM   #2
WHONKY TOWN™
Gift Guru

kinztown194 is an unparalleled talent
kinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Announces New Product, "Kinz Klips"

That looks awesome!I love the kangaroo and penguin clip..

Last edited by kinztown194; 02-22-2009 at 01:41 PM..
kinztown194 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 01:39 PM   #3
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

Very interesting. A webkinz that you can klip to things. Very, interesting...
gabbyz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 01:45 PM   #4
e need a meerkat
Webkinz :)

KINZluvr12 is a name known to allKINZluvr12 is a name known to allKINZluvr12 is a name known to all

I'm not so crazy about this idea....
KINZluvr12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 01:45 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

I'm not so excited about this...
Clips? C'mon Ganz...
Jake is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 01:45 PM   #6
Webkinz :)
diapertrainer is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope they make black lab clips, then I could get one and carry my dog with me everywhere I go (even places dogs are not allowed).

Thanks for posting this, I cannot wait to get some!
diapertrainer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 01:48 PM   #7
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

i hope they do the original pets. it would be so nice to get a mini cheeky dog, mini cheeky cat or mini love puppy for my son.
RedBear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 01:50 PM   #8
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Cute i might buy one.
gripperluverxxoo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 01:51 PM   #9
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

Awesome! But, I dieing to know more about it!
sarastuff999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 01:54 PM   #10
King Hoopla

Hmm.......that's kinda weird.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: