Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-19-2008, 12:50 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Announces More Retirements

This news is brought to you by our friends at www.ameriwade.com

Four more Webkinz have been officially retired by Ganz: Floppy Pig (HM184), Fantail Goldfish (HM218), Cocoa Dinosaur (HM338), and Sheep (HM227).* It is worth noting that the Floppy Pig and the Sheep have not yet been seen in Webkinz World as they are not scheduled for release until next month.* Just like with the other early retirements, it will still be possible to find these Webkinz in stores for a short time.*

Click the image to open in full size.

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2008, 12:58 AM   #2
♥ 2 c ww homes
Gift Guru

Trouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Ganz Announces More Retirements

Thanks for the info Justin...It doesn't make any sense..why do they retire Webkinz before they are released..I would think they'd lose a lot of money doing that
Trouble is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 12:59 AM   #3
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

Thanks for the info Justin. I just got my Fish and Dino today. I wish they would tell us why they are doing this.
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 02:08 AM   #4
Webkinz :)
cwhitestamper will become famous soon enough

Thanks Justin. I think that Ganz is trying to help collectors keep the value up of their items.
Old 08-19-2008, 02:17 AM   #5
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I hope I get the lamb! I just love it!
When my son was born he sounded like a little lamb and that's one of his nicknames. I want one to name after him!
And the dinosaur is adorable!! I was gonna wait for it, but not now!
I fall directly into the hands of Ganz!!!!
nire1976 is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 02:49 AM   #6
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

well, this just makes no sense. i know someone said they think they do this because ganz is helping the collectors keep the value of their plushie up when they retire them before they even hit the stores, but ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. some of us actually play and use our plushies, we are not in it for the monetary value. in fact, ganz specifically says they dont want to see anyone resell their plushies............................... yet i agree, when they retire the new ones so soon it is making the collectors happy and they will jsut gobble them up and go up to ebay, and those of us who really want to play with them in ww are out of luck. thanks to ganz. so it is very baffling to me........................... and its no fun to hyperventalate until you find the new releases in time.......................... thats gonna wear off for a lot of us. so they are shooting themselves in the foot if you ask me......................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 05:32 AM   #7

Pawprint321 is on a distinguished road

Ganz needs to stop retiring webkinz so fast!
Old 08-19-2008, 06:34 AM   #8
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

Oh my gosh ganz, KNOCK IT OFF!!
that's another one to add to the collection.
But thank you justin!

Last edited by lollipop8927; 08-19-2008 at 06:40 AM..
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 06:42 AM   #9
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

We gave DSS a goldfish for his birthday last week. I feel bad for those who haven't found the dino or goldfish. The plushies are adorable.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 06:43 AM   #10
Mr. Trekkie
Gift Guru

Neo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the info Justin! They really need to not retire Webkinz so fast... I was thinking about getting the goldfosh, But I really don't like it... At least I got the Coco Dinosaur for my B-day! yay! lol!
Neo1000 is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: