Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-10-2008, 08:37 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

Flame65 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: BREAKING NEWS: Floral Fox for Sale at Webkinz eStore

Thanks for showing us that cutie. I was wondering why the pets were so expensive because we can purchase them at stores. Now I understand. They are virtual pets, just like the ones I sometimes get in the Trading Card Series 1. The grey wolf and the floral fox are only available at the e-store. Have a great day!
Flame65 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2008, 08:59 AM   #22
pancakes 4 Phillip

Lhachwen is a jewel in the roughLhachwen is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Floral Fox for Sale at Webkinz eStore

View Post Originally Posted by jedijson
(New to the board here--my kids have me addicted to a couple of the games)

I don't know if this is supposed to happen this way or not...

I purchased the fox and the wolf as presents for my kids, since they're really into these. I went ahead and named them and added them to their accounts, but something--IMO--weird happened. Or didn't happen, as the case may be. In both of their accounts, neither one got a new room for their pets. Is this normal? If not, how do I fix this? Their pets popped into rooms that already existed--the wolf showed up in a garden (not new--it's where he's got his virtual garden growing), and the fox showed up in her virtual living room. Also, something I noticed about that--she has a sandwich table in there that has a pink book (sorry, no idea which book it is) and a blender on it, but they're both sort of inside the table. The book is sticking out the side of it, and the blender is popping up through the table top. I moved the table to see what was so funky about it, but can't move those two items.

This is just weird, IMO. I don't know if it's because I added them or if these things were occurring before hand. Neither one of them have said anything to me about it, and they're usually pretty good about asking me why these things are happening and if I can fix it for them. I have no idea how to fix this. Any ideas?
If they already have 10 Webkinz on each account they will not get a new room. And sometimes a room has to be walked out of and then returned to a 2nd time to fix temporary item glitches. If a glitch like that persists for longer than a day then it is time to submit an customer care email to Ganz to repair the glitch. But wait a day at least since mots of the time they work themselves out.

Also... Welcome to ! To get more info about Webkinz Insider too you may want to check out the FAQ and the Rules because they will both answer a lot of new user's first questions! The links to both are located under the big white flower in the upper left hand corner of the page! If you still have more questions after reading the FAQ and Rules there are many Webkinz Insider users more than willing to help you more! So, again, Welcome and hope you have tons of fun here and get solutions to the problems you have had so far with your children's accounts!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click the image to open in full size.
my in-post revolving kinz-captions for giggles
Lhachwen is offline Female
Old 09-10-2008, 09:18 AM   #23
henYouCanLive4ever
Gift Guru

Sunshine Shannon has a spectacular aura aboutSunshine Shannon has a spectacular aura about

I have to admit that Lhachwen's pictures have finally made me break down and purchase something from the e-store. I couldn't justify spending that kind of money without a plushie but after seeing the garden, and the BUTTERFLIES I couldn't resist. Thank you for the pictures! I hope my DH doesnt find out especially since it gave me an excuse to also buy the yetti forest
Sunshine Shannon is offline Female
Old 09-10-2008, 09:23 AM   #24
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Great pics and information--thanks to everyone who has posted to share thier info with all of us.

(YAY! A vegetarian webkinz? It's about time!!!!! )

Congrats to everyone who adopted foxes this morning!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 09-10-2008, 09:32 AM   #25
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

Tonight is parents night at my daughters school... Every year her teachers comment on what a wonderful, polite student she is... Last years comment really made my day. Her teacher told me She is the kinda kid I would want my children playing with.... So when we get home she will get her Fox and hover car codes...
binkybohboh is offline Female
Old 09-10-2008, 09:49 AM   #26
BuddyGirl3
Gift Guru

KinzMom3 has much to be proud ofKinzMom3 has much to be proud ofKinzMom3 has much to be proud ofKinzMom3 has much to be proud of

My daughter's favorite animal is the fox. Her room is covered in various foxes. She was really disappointed to see that there isn't a plushie for the floral fox.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:09 AM   #27

palestardust is an unknown quantity at this point

It's unfair that Ganz is charging a full price for this virtual pet and never plans on making a plush pet, they should at lease sell it for half price since they're just getting a code. so unfair!
Old 09-10-2008, 10:29 AM   #28
pancakes 4 Phillip

Lhachwen is a jewel in the roughLhachwen is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Sunshine Shannon
I have to admit that Lhachwen's pictures have finally made me break down and purchase something from the e-store. I couldn't justify spending that kind of money without a plushie but after seeing the garden, and the BUTTERFLIES I couldn't resist. Thank you for the pictures! I hope my DH doesnt find out especially since it gave me an excuse to also buy the yetti forest
My plans for Floral Fox Webkinz World Domination are working!!! Mwah ha ha ha haa haa!!

*giggles* Glad I could help enable a fellow user
. And your secret is safe with us *wink*wink* Hope you share some pictures in the 'Look What I Got' forum of both your newest additions!! I will be looking for them!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click the image to open in full size.
my in-post revolving kinz-captions for giggles
Lhachwen is offline Female
Old 09-10-2008, 08:31 PM   #29

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

I purchased the floral fox, she is so cute...the only glitch is her beautiful garden will not rotate. It's very long 4 squares. Just love it!
Peanut958 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2008, 08:44 PM   #30

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Thanks for the news. I was playing atomicolicious today and my opponent was the floral fox. At first I thought my monitor had a color glitch. LOL!! The fox is so cute!

Jazzykinz:rdr:
jazzykinz is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: