Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-10-2008, 03:28 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Ladyt has disabled reputation

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Floral Fox for Sale at Webkinz eStore

I purchased one and never got the code (it says my transaction is still pending but I have had the emails that should have had the code on them), have contacted Ganz but now have to wait....... I just want to cry, I really needed a cheer up hence I bought the webby and now I feel worse.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2008, 03:37 AM   #12
ants to catch up!
Gift Guru

Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by Ladyt
I purchased one and never got the code (it says my transaction is still pending but I have had the emails that should have had the code on them), have contacted Ganz but now have to wait....... I just want to cry, I really needed a cheer up hence I bought the webby and now I feel worse.
Oh no, that's terrible! That happened to me the first week the eStore offered virtual charms. I paid and got a confirmation e-mail and never got a single code to enter. Ganz didn't actually charge me, but I really wanted those codes. I hope this works out for you. If you want to call Ganz and find out what the problem is, here's their phone number: 1-866-WEBKINZ (in all numbers, that is 1-866-932-5469)
Skipper783 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2008, 04:26 AM   #13
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

im sorry that happend to you ladyt....................... i know how it is when you do something to feel better and if it goes wrong you feel way worse............................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 09-10-2008, 04:45 AM   #14

Ladyt has disabled reputation

Thanks for the sympathy, will have to wait on the reply, hopefully its positive and prompt as calling them is out of the question as I am in Australia.
Old 09-10-2008, 05:57 AM   #15
pancakes 4 Phillip

Lhachwen is a jewel in the roughLhachwen is a jewel in the rough

Just wanted to share some images of Hombafleur my flower fox! One is a collage of images and the others are her bio and gift box contents. And wonderful news... the Floral Fox's garden has animation! The butterflies fly to and fro on the garden! First time I saw it after I put it in my garden I was kinda shocked and asked myself 'what was that?!' but soon figured it was the beautiful butterflies flying around the garden! I hope everyone enjoys the pics!

Click the image to open in full size.

---------- Lhachwen added 19 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Ladyt

I am sorry! I hope this gets cleared up for you very soon!

Last edited by Lhachwen; 09-10-2008 at 05:57 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Lhachwen is offline Female
Old 09-10-2008, 06:21 AM   #16
cfcsinger17
Gifted

CutieKitty is on a distinguished road

awww its sooocute!!!!! but i wish they made a plushie for it. That would be cuter!
CutieKitty is offline Female
Old 09-10-2008, 06:34 AM   #17
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

first thing i did when i got up this morning before ww or wi (sorry), i went e-store shopping...seeing they finally added this lovely new pet, i now have 2 codes sitting and waiting to be adopted later. i think they are adorable!!!

thanks justin for the pic and the news.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 09-10-2008, 07:00 AM   #18
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Cool, a Vegetarian Fox! She sure is unique. I love the bright green color. The PSI is very nice, too. What a lovely little animal.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-10-2008, 07:23 AM   #19
ishes do come true!
Gift Guru

smiles83 is a glorious beacon of lightsmiles83 is a glorious beacon of lightsmiles83 is a glorious beacon of light

I **love** the PSI!!! My first purchase at the e-store was charms last weekend.... but I might have to break down and go shopping again today ... the flower garden with animated butterflies is too cute
smiles83 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2008, 08:34 AM   #20
jedijson is an unknown quantity at this point

(New to the board here--my kids have me addicted to a couple of the games)

I don't know if this is supposed to happen this way or not...

I purchased the fox and the wolf as presents for my kids, since they're really into these. I went ahead and named them and added them to their accounts, but something--IMO--weird happened. Or didn't happen, as the case may be. In both of their accounts, neither one got a new room for their pets. Is this normal? If not, how do I fix this? Their pets popped into rooms that already existed--the wolf showed up in a garden (not new--it's where he's got his virtual garden growing), and the fox showed up in her virtual living room. Also, something I noticed about that--she has a sandwich table in there that has a pink book (sorry, no idea which book it is) and a blender on it, but they're both sort of inside the table. The book is sticking out the side of it, and the blender is popping up through the table top. I moved the table to see what was so funky about it, but can't move those two items.

This is just weird, IMO. I don't know if it's because I added them or if these things were occurring before hand. Neither one of them have said anything to me about it, and they're usually pretty good about asking me why these things are happening and if I can fix it for them. I have no idea how to fix this. Any ideas?
jedijson is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: