Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-10-2009, 10:21 AM   #11
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Another "Mystery" Recipe Solved by WI Members

View Post Originally Posted by fairlyoddmom
*Additional note: the empty plate graphic can only be achieved by using the Master Grill. All other stoves produce an endless spinning graphic.
I used the Master Grill and got a never ending spinning graphic. When I signed back in just now it was in my dock. It works now though:
Click the image to open in full size.

---------- jaxcat added 0 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by loganace33
The recipe is Fixicini. I tried to upload a picture, bu the firewall at my work will not let me.
Thanks, loganace33!

Last edited by jaxcat; 02-10-2009 at 10:21 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
jaxcat is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2009, 10:23 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!hptigerlily is not just visiting!

Yeah! It's working. I just tried this about 15 minutes ago and found the same thing. When I checked my dock I had 23 Fixichini's....LOL. I hope my pets like it.

Thank you for uploading a picture....I'm not good at that stuff.
hptigerlily is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 10:28 AM   #13
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Graphics have been released and I have SEVEN of them in my dock from trying yesterday.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-10-2009 at 10:29 AM.. Reason: enough graphics already :)
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 10:28 AM   #14
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

AgHornsRock is a name known to allAgHornsRock is a name known to allAgHornsRock is a name known to all

I got "Fixichini" too. Here's a pic.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgfixichini.JPG (44.3 KB, 3 views)
Old 02-10-2009, 10:41 AM   #15

loganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I guess the post did work. Somehow it got through the firewalls. Yah!
loganace33 is offline Male
Old 02-10-2009, 10:49 AM   #16
Jeninfla has a spectacular aura about

Its fixichini and I made it on my halloween stove and the pic showed up right away
Jeninfla is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 11:10 AM   #17
hat the...

totallyaddicted knows the way
totallyaddicted knows the waytotallyaddicted knows the waytotallyaddicted knows the way

Click the image to open in full size.

I am not sure if I am doing this right. I hope this works, if not sorry.

---------- totallyaddicted added 1 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

yea!!! I did it!! I hope I can do it again when needed!!

---------- totallyaddicted added 8 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

I used the psi molten meals oven for the Fire Fawn.

Last edited by totallyaddicted; 02-10-2009 at 11:10 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
totallyaddicted is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 11:49 AM   #18
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fixichini Solved!

Congratulations to hptigerlily and son! Yay!
Amneris is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 12:37 PM   #19
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

All the graphics for the new recipes are uploaded now. I can see them in "My Page."

---------- sydney88 added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

And all the Fixichinis disappeared from my dock. I signed on and saw 5 of them in my dock, and then I sent one to a friend, and then when I logged back in the other 4 were gone.

Last edited by sydney88; 02-10-2009 at 12:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
sydney88 is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 01:04 PM   #20
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

I love to send out the new recipes to my un-knowing friends... Thanks to all of the recipe testers & solvers for using your time & kinzcash to solve them!
jaxcat is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: