Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-17-2008, 12:14 PM   #81
krystalliscool
Webkinz :)

IELchamp is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Five New Exclusives Appear in Webkinz World!

I cant wait to get the outhouse and tractor ill put them in my farm room
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2008, 12:50 PM   #82

anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!

i know this is off subject, but when u guys go to the Clubhouse, is the Trading Room there? Because when i go there, the Trading Room isn't there, I'm really mad and sad

---------- anniekodi1116 added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

anyone know what I'm talking about??

Last edited by anniekodi1116; 05-17-2008 at 12:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
anniekodi1116 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 01:49 PM   #83
PM me for it!

mizzkinz is on a distinguished road

Does the paintings eyes move? Since its haunted I just thought.
Old 05-17-2008, 02:06 PM   #84
Sparrowbug

Sparrowbug will become famous soon enough

The painting's eye (only one eye really moves as far as I can tell) follows your cursor around...it's really fun, because you can make him roll his eye. It's in my daughter's account...not mine.
Old 05-17-2008, 07:53 PM   #85
bbzmom

bbzmom is on a distinguished road

I've noticed that with the people I know, the amount of these new exclusives in their docks coorelated with the number of Panda's they had....the Pand is the POTM...so maybe the key to this mystery is how many Panda's are in your accounts????? Just a thought...I'm not certain.
Old 05-17-2008, 08:19 PM   #86
oh yeah I'm a
Gifted

ladybucs123 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by shakesister
Wheeeee!!!

What a cool surprise! We were missing soooo many exclusives from adoptions, and we figured we would never get them back. This morning, we found a big surprise in our dock...

Click the image to open in full size.

We found 1 space rocket, 2 green lava lamps, 1 Zangoz picture, and 2 blue tractors. We decided to use 15 of our Wish Tokens to buy the 1 outhouse...but we were robbed We had 24 tokens, the outhouse wish took 15...we were logged out by the system. When we logged back in, the outhouse was in our dock but we only had 6 tokens left in our wish machine! For some reason, we are missing 3 tokens. I am not going to call Ganz right away, though, because this has happened once before. Some of our wish tokens went missing, but they showed back up in our wish machine a few days later. Hopefully, our 3 tokens will find their way back home.

I am so sorry for the people who were missing adoption exclusives but did not get items in their dock. I would assume Ganz built in a code to sweep and find people's accounts that were missing exclusives and replace them with these new ones (like the POTM strength testers a while back); however, we all know that glitches and imperfect codes result in uneven results. I am really sorry. I would be very upset, too. When I was opening our big account, I was praying that some of the new items would be there to replace the missing ones. We did not receive any new exclusives on our other six accounts (we were not missing exclusives on any of those accounts).

Since some people say that the old exclusives are still showing and the new ones are not, then maybe Ganz isn't done yet and maybe the new exclusives will appear in the docks of people who were missing adoption exclusives. Good luck guys!!!
Haha, your so lucky! Today I adopted the velvety elephant and for the exclusive I got a votex thing. Those things are ugly!!!!

Anyways, I am so excited about the new exclusives.
ladybucs123 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 08:40 PM   #87
Gifted

kmbrly1 will become famous soon enough

I had the green lava lamp and the rocket in my dock. Boy was I surprised!!!
Old 05-17-2008, 09:42 PM   #88
cfcsinger17
Gifted

CutieKitty is on a distinguished road

i got a tractor in my doc!!
CutieKitty is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 10:42 PM   #89
Sparrowbug

Sparrowbug will become famous soon enough

I have a Panda POTM and I didn't get anything, so it's not related to that. My nephew said he bought a tractor this morning in the curio shop...he's four years old...so not the most reliable source of information but his older sister said she saw him do it. I'm not sure if he is crazy, or if it was in the curio shop for a short amount of time this morning.
Old 05-17-2008, 10:48 PM   #90
susan831
Gift Trainee

1223Scamp1223 is an unknown quantity at this point

I want all of those items sooooo bad!I have a bunch of the old ones
1223Scamp1223 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: