Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-16-2008, 11:43 AM   #31
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Five New Exclusives Appear in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by fairlyoddmom
I honestly don't think its random. Many months ago, people started reporting that either their exclusive or adoption bonus slots were empty. Even some POTM item slots were empty. For awhile there, you could call Ganz and get that item replaced. Then they stopped replacing the items (maybe because they realized the items really weren't missing??).

Then it was discovered that the POTM slots and bonus gift slots were empty because the items hadn't been coded into Ganz's system yet (the lion tapestry, the Carnival Strength Tester).

It appears that those that were missing items are the ones receiving these exclusives. They may not be receiving all of the missing items...but for the majority...the awarding of these items appears to align itself with these empty slots.

I myself, in all of this, only had one item missing...an exclusive. After checking all of my accounts, I received one of the new exclusives in the account that was missing that item originally.
But there are also people reporting that they received one or more of the items and they weren't missing any exclusives at any point. I have absolutely no problem with people receiving them that were missing items previously, but it appears at this point that others are receiving them also for no reason that they can figure out and that's what I have a problem with.
shell4 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2008, 11:49 AM   #32
teenabeena12

I did also have exclusives that were not given in previous months..I was just giving some idea's as why other's might have and other's not..I'm sorry you didn't receive any items..

---------- teenabeena12 added 2 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by JALW
I'm not sure where to post this. I just traded to get two of the new exclusives from another trader. They sent them but when I opened it up, it showed a bunch of twinkling colored stars but the items never showed up. I left it like that for about 5 minutes and came back and still nothing. I sent them a PM to let them know. A lot of people are saying these items just showed up in their docks today. Maybe it is a Ganz glitch and you can't send them.
Hi..I sent mine from my other accounts with no problem..did you try to log on and off? I would pm the trader and wait a day and see if it shows up..if not contact that trader..

Last edited by teenabeena12; 05-16-2008 at 11:49 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-16-2008, 11:51 AM   #33
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

nothing new here.
charming is offline Female
Old 05-16-2008, 11:56 AM   #34
I love
Webkinz :)

milliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to all

Another round of retired exclusives that I don't have I just traded my ice cream tree. I really wanted the blue lava too! grrr. Well maybe I'll get a new exclusive with my next adoption! I like the green lava and outhouse
Old 05-16-2008, 11:58 AM   #35
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by DramaQueen
American or Asian account? All 5 of our accounts still show the old set of exclusives...none of the new ones....
I had to delete cookies for them to appear.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 05-16-2008, 12:00 PM   #36
Gifted

TitusJr is on a distinguished road

WOW, I just noticed the blue tractor in my dock. I wonder what its there for, not that I am complaining LOL..

Time to check other accts as well..

I havent placed a new WW in this acct in months..

Nothing in the other family members accts. Glad I got atleast 1 item, would be nice to have the others :-)
Attached Images
File Type: bmptractor.bmp (22.9 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by TitusJr; 05-16-2008 at 12:12 PM..
Old 05-16-2008, 12:04 PM   #37
I love

milliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to all

Did anyone notice that in plumpy's advice page it said something about the trading room in the clubhouse? It's not there but that must mean it's coming soon!
Old 05-16-2008, 12:17 PM   #38
putty5000
Gift Guru

daffy1956 has a spectacular aura aboutdaffy1956 has a spectacular aura about

My New Cocker Spaniel Sadie demonstrates the new outhouse.. When she came out, she said, "I'm glad I took a time out!"

Click the image to open in full size.
daffy1956 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2008, 02:48 PM   #39
WebkinzMomof2 is on a distinguished road

My daughter was missing an exclusive with an adoption months ago. We called at the time when Ganz refused to do anything but add $100 cash to her account. Today there was a blue tractor in her dock. BRAVO to Ganz for finally making it right!!! None of our other accounts had anything extra on them, but we never reported anything missing on those.
Old 05-16-2008, 03:05 PM   #40
Eragon9Saphira
Gifted
Germansheperdwebkinzwolf is on a distinguished road

I want them all so bad!!I'm going crazy trying to get them!
Germansheperdwebkinzwolf is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: