Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-16-2008, 10:09 AM   #21
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Five New Exclusives Appear in Webkinz World!

congrats on who got them.. Thanks again Justin
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2008, 10:13 AM   #22
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by mom2tc
The photos are posted under "exclusives' but they are not for sale in the w shop; they are new adoption exclusives.
American or Asian account? All 5 of our accounts still show the old set of exclusives...none of the new ones....
Old 05-16-2008, 10:25 AM   #23
Glad to be
shakesister will become famous soon enough

Wheeeee!!!

What a cool surprise! We were missing soooo many exclusives from adoptions, and we figured we would never get them back. This morning, we found a big surprise in our dock...

Click the image to open in full size.

We found 1 space rocket, 2 green lava lamps, 1 Zangoz picture, and 2 blue tractors. We decided to use 15 of our Wish Tokens to buy the 1 outhouse...but we were robbed We had 24 tokens, the outhouse wish took 15...we were logged out by the system. When we logged back in, the outhouse was in our dock but we only had 6 tokens left in our wish machine! For some reason, we are missing 3 tokens. I am not going to call Ganz right away, though, because this has happened once before. Some of our wish tokens went missing, but they showed back up in our wish machine a few days later. Hopefully, our 3 tokens will find their way back home.

I am so sorry for the people who were missing adoption exclusives but did not get items in their dock. I would assume Ganz built in a code to sweep and find people's accounts that were missing exclusives and replace them with these new ones (like the POTM strength testers a while back); however, we all know that glitches and imperfect codes result in uneven results. I am really sorry. I would be very upset, too. When I was opening our big account, I was praying that some of the new items would be there to replace the missing ones. We did not receive any new exclusives on our other six accounts (we were not missing exclusives on any of those accounts).

Since some people say that the old exclusives are still showing and the new ones are not, then maybe Ganz isn't done yet and maybe the new exclusives will appear in the docks of people who were missing adoption exclusives. Good luck guys!!!

Last edited by shakesister; 05-16-2008 at 10:32 AM..
shakesister is offline Female
Old 05-16-2008, 10:45 AM   #24
Gift Guru

wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum
wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum

All 8 of our accounts are still showing the old exclusives- nothing at all new in the w-shop Exclusives or in any of the docks- strange...
Old 05-16-2008, 10:46 AM   #25
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by teenabeena12
I have gotten 5 of the new exclusives on 3 of our accounts..some are saying that they are appearing in accounts with an excess of 10,000kc..which was the 3 of 6 accounts I received new exclusives..
We've got over 20,000kc in all of our accounts and did not receive any, so it must not be the money. I am a little upset about this to be honest. Congratulations to those that received them, but it's not fair to just randomly give them to people. I understand that someone who didn't receive exclusives previously could get them and I'm ok with that, but I'm not ok with just randomly handing out things to some people and excluding others.
shell4 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2008, 11:26 AM   #26
JALW
Gift Guru

JALW has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
This week's maintenance resulted in some long awaited additions to the Webkinz Exclusive item collection! The following items are now available as adoption exclusives: Back Country Outhouse, Dex Dangerous Space Fighter, Farm Tractor, Haunted Painting and the Vibrant Green Mauna Loa Lamp. Check out the photos below!
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

A few lucky members have reported finding some of these items in their docks this morning, so be sure to check yours! Also, it has been noted that the following items are no longer appearing in the Exclusive catalog:
  • Electric Blue Mauna Loa Lamp
  • Ice Cream Tree
  • Totem Pole
If you are interested in the new items, they can be obtained through adoption. If you own one of the items that is no longer appearing the catalog, you may want to hang on to it!

[Click for Article...]
I'm not sure where to post this. I just traded to get two of the new exclusives from another trader. They sent them but when I opened it up, it showed a bunch of twinkling colored stars but the items never showed up. I left it like that for about 5 minutes and came back and still nothing. I sent them a PM to let them know. A lot of people are saying these items just showed up in their docks today. Maybe it is a Ganz glitch and you can't send them.
Old 05-16-2008, 11:28 AM   #27
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Thanks for the news, Justin--that outhouse is adorable!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 05-16-2008, 11:28 AM   #28
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by shell4
We've got over 20,000kc in all of our accounts and did not receive any, so it must not be the money. I am a little upset about this to be honest. Congratulations to those that received them, but it's not fair to just randomly give them to people. I understand that someone who didn't receive exclusives previously could get them and I'm ok with that, but I'm not ok with just randomly handing out things to some people and excluding others.
I honestly don't think its random. Many months ago, people started reporting that either their exclusive or adoption bonus slots were empty. Even some POTM item slots were empty. For awhile there, you could call Ganz and get that item replaced. Then they stopped replacing the items (maybe because they realized the items really weren't missing??).

Then it was discovered that the POTM slots and bonus gift slots were empty because the items hadn't been coded into Ganz's system yet (the lion tapestry, the Carnival Strength Tester).

It appears that those that were missing items are the ones receiving these exclusives. They may not be receiving all of the missing items...but for the majority...the awarding of these items appears to align itself with these empty slots.

I myself, in all of this, only had one item missing...an exclusive. After checking all of my accounts, I received one of the new exclusives in the account that was missing that item originally.
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Old 05-16-2008, 11:36 AM   #29
Webkinz :)

pyranesepup is just really nicepyranesepup is just really nice

They are so cute! I have missed some exclusives lately, so I should have one of those in my dock =] Can't wait to go home and see!! Webkinz does not work on this cmputer. =[[[[
Old 05-16-2008, 11:38 AM   #30
silentartist59
Banned
silentartist59 is a name known to allsilentartist59 is a name known to allsilentartist59 is a name known to all

My sons are going to be so excited when they get home from school.........we have the tractor, space flyer, and green lava in our dock!!!!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: