Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-16-2008, 09:37 AM   #11
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Five New Exclusives Appear in Webkinz World!

nothing on our accounts....nothing in our W shop either...this is kinda freaky how some are getting them and some aren't....
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2008, 09:46 AM   #12
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

We received 3 tractors and 1 outhouse on 4 out of 8 accounts.

None with any of our adoptions today.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 05-16-2008, 09:52 AM   #13
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

I'm so jealous!! I wish the good glitches would effect our accounts....congrats to all who are getting items.
Mom2tc....are they in your Wshop?
Old 05-16-2008, 09:58 AM   #14
Gifted

Registhehseep will become famous soon enough

Man, I want one of the tractors!!!
Old 05-16-2008, 10:00 AM   #15
amberillio

I havent gotten those yet. I still have the totem pole, blue lava, and the ice cream tree. Nothing showed up in the docks either(not like i was expecting it).

I erased the temporary internet files, and cookies, and the exclusives were added to the system.I didnt find any in the dock though, but i wasnt expecting it.

Last edited by amberillio; 05-16-2008 at 11:00 AM..
Old 05-16-2008, 10:01 AM   #16
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

Well, I don't have any of those . . . but I do have a blue lava lamp! Thanks for posting this, and I'll be sure to hold onto mine! And I think anyone who was missing an adoption exclusive before was getting them.
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2008, 10:02 AM   #17
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by DramaQueen
I'm so jealous!! I wish the good glitches would effect our accounts....congrats to all who are getting items.
Mom2tc....are they in your Wshop?
The photos are posted under "exclusives' but they are not for sale in the w shop; they are new adoption exclusives.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 05-16-2008, 10:03 AM   #18
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

View Post Originally Posted by DramaQueen
nothing on our accounts....nothing in our W shop either...this is kinda freaky how some are getting them and some aren't....
Nothing is showing on our accounts either yet, I have noticed when they change the wheel of wow sometimes mine doesnt change til a day later. Have no idea why this happens.
Congrats to all who have received the new exclusives
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 05-16-2008, 10:04 AM   #19
Webkinz :)

kiara212 has disabled reputation

Congrats to all that received the new exclusives

I found a tractor in my dock but... a blue lava is missing.

Just a suggestion maybe you should place any of the newly retired exclusives in your room as there maybe a glich.

Last edited by kiara212; 05-16-2008 at 05:25 PM.. Reason: font to dark
kiara212 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2008, 10:06 AM   #20
Gift Guru

Wina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by teenabeena12
I have gotten 5 of the new exclusives on 3 of our accounts..some are saying that they are appearing in accounts with an excess of 10,000kc..which was the 3 of 6 accounts I received new exclusives..
One of my kids' accounts has more than 10,000 KC and I don't see anything there. The other account is less than that and nothing either.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: