Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-12-2008, 09:58 AM   #11
zapper7
Gifted

zapper4 is just really nicezapper4 is just really nice

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fire Fawn Debuts at the Webkinz eStore

View Post Originally Posted by adorcfish
Interesting....kinda looks like a certain Pokemon. Odd..... Would have thought that Ganz would be more original. Makes me wonder if they aren't trying TOO hard to come up with ideas TOO fast.

Sorry Ganz...this one doesn't impress me.

But thank you for sharing the pictures.
Do you mean Ninetales?
zapper4 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2008, 10:06 AM   #12
Cattails5
Webkinz :)

cattails5 will become famous soon enough

It is SO cute - I've got mine. I named her Vulpix (we have a pokemon theme going). I was in the middle of designing a room for her when I kicked out by the maintenance.
cattails5 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2008, 10:13 AM   #13
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

She is pretty!

---------- IttyGirl2 added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

Yeah, it does remind me of Pokemon.

Last edited by IttyGirl2; 11-12-2008 at 10:13 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-12-2008, 10:16 AM   #14
Gifted

MamaWolf will become famous soon enough

I think it's cute... but I was hoping for the tinker pup, I haven't had a chance to get that one yet. I'm hoping this means that it'll be for sale on the weekend. I like the fire fawn... after the tinker pup, I'll get that one too... I think they're cute... wish I'd have dedicated an account to just the make believe animals.... ah well... who'd a known there'd be so many?
Old 11-12-2008, 10:19 AM   #15
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

Thanks for sharing the pics. I got mine last night just after midnight and I named her Electra

She is really too cute!
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2008, 10:24 AM   #16
Luke, I am your

Bosoxfan97 is an unknown quantity at this point

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!
I have to get it!
Thanx justin & jaguar!!!!
Bosoxfan97 is offline Male
Old 11-12-2008, 10:55 AM   #17
ladyprobatiner
Gift Guru

ladyprobationer will become famous soon enough

Thanks for letting us know that the fire fawn is in the estore. Now that I have mine I have to wait for maintaince so I can put it in. Thanks for all you do.
ladyprobationer is offline Female
Old 11-12-2008, 11:30 AM   #18

kickerr02 is on a distinguished road

The fire Flwn is sooo cute. I might have to get one.
kickerr02 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2008, 11:49 AM   #19
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I dunno about you all, but it sure looks funny with the flames coming out the rear like that...She doesn't really look like a fawn, other than the spots on her side. I guess it's kind of like the Floral fox with the flowered capelet...It is more of a fantasy animal. This is one, because of it's coloring, I wouldn't mind seeing in a plush form. I think I would use fabrics like the Goldfish...including the 'iridescent tail' like the fins. It is a nice animal and I hope it is up for grabs later. She isn't in my budget, right now.
She does look rightly placed in the Aztec room, though
Thank you for sharing her with us
Dixiecup is online now Female
Old 11-12-2008, 12:09 PM   #20
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

I bought one but haven't adopted yet since WW is down.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: