Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-21-2008, 11:57 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default BREAKING NEWS: February's Pet of the Month Discovered

Written by FIA
Sunday, 21 December 2008

Thank you to our friends at Ameriwade (www.ameriwade.com) Webkinz Insider has been able to confirm that Ganz' selection for February 2009's Pet of the Month is the Webkinz Googles (large size only).

Don't forget that Webkinz Polar Bear is the Pet of the Month for December, the Webkinz Bulldog is the Pet of the Month for January, and that Webkinz Insider is your #1 source for information about everything Webkinz!

Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2008, 12:14 AM   #2
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: February's Pet of the Month Discovered

oh i love googles. you can never have too many
jagular is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 01:11 AM   #3
SunflwerGrl04, Sunny
Gift Guru

SunflwerGrl04 will become famous soon enough

The googles is my favorite! I love my Gary!
SunflwerGrl04 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 01:47 AM   #4
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Googles is our all time favorite webbie....we may have to just pick up another one or two..haven't been doing the POTMs lately....still waiting on new items!! But, as always..thanks for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 08:24 AM   #5
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

A google, aw!
Old 12-22-2008, 09:15 AM   #6
King Hoopla

I can do all the POTM activities again! (I already have 2 googles)
Old 12-22-2008, 09:24 AM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

AW, I agree, their SIGNATURE pet should have been their first pet of the month I also love the Scrying pond. I just hope they don't decide to retire it just before the POTM ends...like they did with the Elephant
Thank you Justin OH GOOD GRIEF!! I mean Thank you FIA!!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 09:38 AM   #8
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

i am glad a "classic:" pet is pet of the month! i have a googles from quite a while ago, it was one of my first webkinz!

thank you for the info FIA!

---------- bob nws III added 1 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

i am glad that a "classic" pet is pet of the month. i have a googles from a while back, it was one of my first webkinz!

thanks for the info FIA!

Last edited by bob nws III; 12-22-2008 at 09:38 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 12-22-2008, 09:47 AM   #9
eleven wackies
Webkinz :)

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

I the Google , I'm going to get on Valentines day probably because usually I get a gift card for Chapters and they always have the Pet Of The Month. Thanks for the Info FIA!
KevinELevin is offline Male
Old 12-22-2008, 10:25 AM   #10
Gift Guru

webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine
webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine

Cool! Thanks for the info!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: