Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-21-2008, 01:02 PM   #21
lorkinzfun
Gift Guru

lorkinz has disabled reputation

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fairy Falls Glitch

this is part of the user agreement
This means that you cannot:

1. Guess codes in the Adoption Centre or enter codes that do not belong to you.
2. Ask members for their password or Secret Code on this or any other website.
3. Log into an account that does not belong to you for any reason.
4. Exploit bugs, cheats, or loopholes anywhere on the site to gain items or KinzCash. Note: Finding a bug or cheat is not “exploiting” it. Repeatedly using the bug or cheat is exploiting it. Do not do it.
5. Use any third party application or site to try to circumvent our site's security.

These activities ruin the fun for a lot of our members, and we want to let you know that we're going to be tough on anyone committing any of these acts from now on. When we identify a member who is abusing our site, we can and will:

1. Remove from their account, KinzCash and items that were improperly obtained.
2. Remove specific features of the site from their account.
3. Suspend their account for any length of time we choose.
4. Terminate their account.

Remember: You are responsible for all activity that occurs on your account.

We will not allow a few people to ruin Webkinz World for our many wonderful members who enjoy the site every day and make it the great place it has become. We take the security of our members' account seriously and will continue to make changes and improvements where needed.

Sincerely,

GANZ

WEBKINZ, WEBKINZ WORLD, KINZCASH, W SHOP, W, WEBKINZ NEWZ, QUIZZY'S QUESTION CORNER, KINZCHAT, LIL' KINZ, and all character names and game names are trademarks owned by GANZ, some of which are registered in the U.S. and other countries.
© 2005-2008 GANZ — ALL RIGHTS RESERVED PATENTS PENDING

my daughter and I both had the glitch but I did not think it was worth risking our accounts to take advantage of it.

Last edited by lorkinz; 12-21-2008 at 01:04 PM.. Reason: missing text
lorkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2008, 03:34 PM   #22
e are wacky!
Gift Guru

Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven
Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven

View Post Originally Posted by Dustbunny
Yep...I was supposed to get my Tiara and did not. I sent the e-mail. They sent e-mail back stating to call them. I left a message. They have been excellent in helping me with all of my POTM problems this month. So, I am optimistic that I will get the Tiara.
I just received a call from the Help desk and was told to call back in January when they hope the Charm Forest glitch has been fixed. So, I have to watch for when the glitch is fixed. I'm not sure I will be able to tell.???
Dustbunny is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 04:23 PM   #23
World's largest
Webkinz :)

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by lorkinz
this is part of the user agreement
This means that you cannot:

1. Guess codes in the Adoption Centre or enter codes that do not belong to you.
2. Ask members for their password or Secret Code on this or any other website.
3. Log into an account that does not belong to you for any reason.
4. Exploit bugs, cheats, or loopholes anywhere on the site to gain items or KinzCash. Note: Finding a bug or cheat is not “exploiting” it. Repeatedly using the bug or cheat is exploiting it. Do not do it.
5. Use any third party application or site to try to circumvent our site's security.

These activities ruin the fun for a lot of our members, and we want to let you know that we're going to be tough on anyone committing any of these acts from now on. When we identify a member who is abusing our site, we can and will:

1. Remove from their account, KinzCash and items that were improperly obtained.
2. Remove specific features of the site from their account.
3. Suspend their account for any length of time we choose.
4. Terminate their account.

Remember: You are responsible for all activity that occurs on your account.

We will not allow a few people to ruin Webkinz World for our many wonderful members who enjoy the site every day and make it the great place it has become. We take the security of our members' account seriously and will continue to make changes and improvements where needed.

Sincerely,

GANZ

WEBKINZ, WEBKINZ WORLD, KINZCASH, W SHOP, W, WEBKINZ NEWZ, QUIZZY'S QUESTION CORNER, KINZCHAT, LIL' KINZ, and all character names and game names are trademarks owned by GANZ, some of which are registered in the U.S. and other countries.
© 2005-2008 GANZ — ALL RIGHTS RESERVED PATENTS PENDING

my daughter and I both had the glitch but I did not think it was worth risking our accounts to take advantage of it.
Thank you for posting this, I agree completely, I've just been doing the charm forest at my regular 6 hour intervals.
Old 12-23-2008, 05:00 PM   #24
Webkinz :)

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

Normally I wouldn't risk anything in WW.
And I still wouldn't learn how to cheat and etc....but this is their glitch and in light of the fact that we have all lost alot in the Wish Factory/ballon dartz/token balloon datrz/etc all because of their glitches...I don't feel an ounce guilty about getting my tiara through their glitch.

If the site hadn't jipped me on so many other levels like POTM and the others that I listed above and more that I aren't coming to mind....than I would follow that agreement in full, (also we didn't create that glitch in their system...that is theirs to deal with) and I as much as I don't like saying this...they kinda owe us.
I know that 2 wrongs don't make a right and their 12 wrongs don't make 1 right, but it sure does ease any guilt I would normally feel.

Also they don't give a chance to redo the Wheel of Wishes or others when they mess up...it is considered our loss, but when we find 'a loop hole/ compensation' we are breaking the rules.

---------- bromsisa added 20 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by sindarin
They gipped me out of my Tiara...I called Ganz and left a very NICE MESSAGE. No call back.
I had open access for over 2 hours this morning (PST) and won everything, including candies,
money and shirts...but, in the glitch of this slow system, I sold candies worth 45 KC and lost
it because the system stuck.

But, considering that I had hours to complete everything and
win the BONUS BOXES and every charm...it was a low price to pay. I'll wait before selling
anything else..until this slow running system is back up. I am sure they are trying...??????
I got paranoid about the shirts and candy...I figured that if they peeked in my dock than I might get busted for using the loop hole. So I sold everything ASAP, but that is me being me, I am a big time worrier.

Also I just got a call from Ganz..kinda odd seeing as I just posted...anyway the woman I spoke with sounded pretty uptight. I just stated that I recieved it and all was well. She got off fairly quickly. So I don't know what is going to happen with those that haven't recieved theirs yet.

But in my opinion everyone should recieve it. They are sliding down a very slippery slope with all their 'glitches' and they would be foolish to take anything away from anyone and foolish not to award the tiara...despite their 'rules'.

I sincerely hope that everyone gets their tiaras very soon.

Last edited by bromsisa; 12-23-2008 at 05:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bromsisa is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: