Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-19-2008, 04:49 PM   #11
Dotty5767
Gifted

michelesobo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fairy Falls Glitch

Ricky is happily sporting his tiara =) Thank you glitch! Finally a glitch that was in my favor!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2008, 05:07 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

Yesterday I didn't experience the glitch, but I read that if you went into fairy falls between 12am and before 1am...only than would you get unlimited aseccess. So I stayed up and sure enough I opened the floors, wall, paper, dining chairs, and that was all I still needed to complete all 8 rows...so where was my tiara?

Well thankfully I got it 10 minutes after calling the second time...but I did it differently each time...this is how I got a fast response and the tiara in my dock.

Well I called and followed all the prompts and left a message. Than I remebered many people saying to hit zero over and over until you got a human.

So I hit zero about a million times and ignored every automated response they had and kept hitting zero...and finally I got a human being. And I only got a few words out of her and they were, 'hang on'...and than I was sent to a diffrenet mailbox. Anyway I recieved a call shortly after and it was put into my dock about 10 minutes after getting off the phone.

Good luck to all in recieving their tiaras very soon!

The extra accounts I have that I didn't go into Charm Forest between the wee hours of 12am and 1am..well I did not and do not have unlimited access.
1 says doesn't let me enter at all
the other 2 are the usual 6 hour interval

Last edited by bromsisa; 12-20-2008 at 10:02 AM.. Reason: forgot the different acct w/ Charm Forest comparision
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 05:20 PM   #13
Diabetes Awareness

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

They gipped me out of my Tiara...I called Ganz and left a very NICE MESSAGE. No call back.
I had open access for over 2 hours this morning (PST) and won everything, including candies,
money and shirts...but, in the glitch of this slow system, I sold candies worth 45 KC and lost
it because the system stuck.

But, considering that I had hours to complete everything and
win the BONUS BOXES and every charm...it was a low price to pay. I'll wait before selling
anything else..until this slow running system is back up. I am sure they are trying...??????
sindarin is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 05:40 PM   #14

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by sindarin
They gipped me out of my Tiara...I called Ganz and left a very NICE MESSAGE. No call back.
I had open access for over 2 hours this morning (PST) and won everything, including candies,
money and shirts...but, in the glitch of this slow system, I sold candies worth 45 KC and lost
it because the system stuck.

But, considering that I had hours to complete everything and
win the BONUS BOXES and every charm...it was a low price to pay. I'll wait before selling
anything else..until this slow running system is back up. I am sure they are trying...??????
I am sorry that they didn't call back, did you leave your message through the prompt system or did you try the hitting zero thing...it does put you through to a rep's mail box instead of a general one.

Last edited by bromsisa; 12-20-2008 at 10:03 AM..
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 06:43 PM   #15

dianagirlsrock is an unknown quantity at this point

Lol that is crazy!.
dianagirlsrock is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 08:51 PM   #16
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Glad that some people got their Tiaras... I left a polite message & did get a call back, but was told they will not be awarding anything until after the glitch is fixed... And, if the tiara doesn't show up in my dock by January 5th to call back. So - we'll see!
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 07:11 PM   #17
thebeckaboo

thebeckaboo is on a distinguished road

I was lucky and got to play fairy falls for almost an hour and a half. I made a few thousand dollars, got four new charms and have enough food for my webkinz for MONTHS.
thebeckaboo is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 06:38 AM   #18
OO HOO!! Newly
Gifted

Chicago is a jewel in the roughChicago is a jewel in the rough

I was one of the lucky ones and received ALL needed charms (9) on my account and (23) on my daughter's account ... hers just a half hour before they "fixed" it!! Neither one of us received our tiaras.

edited to remove Ganz contact information. sn0wwhite

They awarded me my tiara within 10 minutes of my phone call. I HOPE THEY DO THE SAME FOR YOU!!!

Last edited by sn0wwhite; 12-23-2008 at 04:52 PM..
Chicago is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 12:14 PM   #19
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Good Luck to everyone who is missing the tiara....sorry to say..I remember the glitch from the Asian accounts some time ago...but missed it this go around...
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 12:45 PM   #20
CST1998

Wow what a mess, glad that has not happened to me yet
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: