Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-19-2008, 02:28 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default BREAKING NEWS: Fairy Falls Glitch

Written by FIA
Friday, 19 December 2008

We have been receiving reports from all over the forum of strange happenings in the Fairy Falls section of the Magical Charm Forest. It seems that the Faries are having some trouble with their clocks. After searching for charms, some members are being told that they can search again in six hours, as it is supposed to be, other members are being told that they can go back and search again, over and over, as much as they want, but still others are being told that they won't be able to search for charms again for many, many years. There doesn't seem to be any pattern to which accounts have which of the three senarios. It appears that this "glitch" has been going on since the unscheduled site maintenance late on Wednesday night.

Click the image to open in full size.

Members who contacted Ganz about this problem have been receiving the following eMail response:

"We are aware of the problem and our technical team is working on correcting the
issue as soon as possible. Since Webkinz World is continuously upgrading and
updating the site, we cannot give you an exact timetable as to when this issue
will be resolved. However, rest assured we are looking into the problem and are
in the process of rectifying the situation. We apologize for any inconvenience."
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2008, 02:33 PM   #2
eleven wackies
Webkinz :)

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Fairy Falls Glitch

I had that happen to me!
KevinELevin is offline Male
Old 12-19-2008, 02:48 PM   #3
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I do believe that is their usual generic response to most glitches! We did have the unlimited on one of our accounts - and after finally finding all the charms, my dd did not receive the Tiara - which I've read has happened to many WI Members even before this glitch...
One member posted a number & extension earlier today of a Customer Service rep who put the Tiara in her dock immediately -
I just got a call back from the same rep who now said that they "will not be resolving any charm forest issues until the glitch is fixed." She said that after the glitch is fixed, if indeed all 40 forest charms are in my dd's account - she'll get the Tiara...??? So, we'll see, I guess!
It's unfortunate that not everyone got the good side of the glitch -
but, I'm happy for those who did -
My kiddos have a snow day today, so this helped add a little fun.
Good Luck to ALL!
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 02:53 PM   #4
Diabetes Awareness

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

I posted previously on my experience, but it was so bizarre! 2 hours worth and opened everything. Now, W World is running like molasses again on everything. I have to see if I got the Tiara, but
it surely was a super fun experience and took a lot of effort and time. Got everything! Never happened like this before!

---------- sindarin added 2 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

Yep, just checked...they gipped me out of my Tiara..The Grand Prize. Wil have to call them Monday if it isn't in my dock. In selling candies, the system stuck and I lost 45 KC, too.

Last edited by sindarin; 12-19-2008 at 02:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
sindarin is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 02:59 PM   #5
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

yea I just posted this message from them in my thread too- I emailed them earlier I got that email then I emailed them back and sent pictures.

neither of my accounts can get in until im....well dead.
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 03:02 PM   #6

cheesecakie101 has disabled reputation

awww.
after i read this i went to check on mine.. and look
Click the image to open in full size.
cheesecakie101 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 03:10 PM   #7
e are wacky!
Gift Guru

Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven
Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven

Yep...I was supposed to get my Tiara and did not. I sent the e-mail. They sent e-mail back stating to call them. I left a message. They have been excellent in helping me with all of my POTM problems this month. So, I am optimistic that I will get the Tiara.
Dustbunny is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 03:49 PM   #8
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

I wish it would work!
Old 12-19-2008, 04:12 PM   #9
Gift Guru

Rinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledge

The clocks are working again in Fairy Falls, but I got a lot of charms and cash in the meantime . Now the system is really slow.
Rinny is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 04:41 PM   #10
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

That's happening to me
hope it gets fixed
vanvan20 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: