Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-15-2009, 07:53 PM   #11
hy Is The Earth Roun
Webkinz :)

CutyPiePrincess is a name known to allCutyPiePrincess is a name known to allCutyPiePrincess is a name known to all

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Domino Cat, Spotty Dinosaur, & Robin Webkinz Announced

Whoa the domino cat doesn't look like a webkinz!! XD!
CutyPiePrincess is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2009, 08:00 PM   #12
Gifted

pianolover is just really nicepianolover is just really nice

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Domino Cat, Spotty Dinosaur, & Robin Webkinz Announced

I think the Dino is cute, but a bit shiny on the stomach. The Domino Cat is very cute! Maybe I have found a cute cat to occupy my vacant cat-themed room!
pianolover is offline Female
Old 01-15-2009, 08:45 PM   #13
NightB4Christmas
Gift Guru

NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

YIPPPIE!!! Ganz is only releasing three Webkinz for March?!?! Finally!

I really only like the cat out of those three. There is a little too much color going on with the dino for my liking. I can't wait to see what their virtual images look like!
NightB4Xmas is offline Female
Old 01-15-2009, 08:53 PM   #14
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

I was hoping they'd make another black and white cat. I'm really surprised they didn't use the same type of fur as the siamese. I'm very curious to see this kitty up close!
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Old 01-15-2009, 08:54 PM   #15
Gifted

luvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, only 3 Webkinz? It's a little hard to believe; I'm almost certain there's going to be more. I think the robin's adorable, the dino's a little bit 'Wow' for me, and the domino cat is pretty big but cute.
Old 01-15-2009, 08:57 PM   #16

opossumgirl is just really niceopossumgirl is just really nice

the domino cat is adorable!am surprised that there is only 3 ,but maybe there is less for webkinz jr?

---------- opossumgirl added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

oh yeah and the dinosaur is ugly (sorry If I offended anyone)

Last edited by opossumgirl; 01-15-2009 at 08:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
opossumgirl is offline Female
Old 01-15-2009, 09:01 PM   #17

MoonshineLight is a glorious beacon of lightMoonshineLight is a glorious beacon of light

I LOVE the Domino Cat!It is so cute!It is my fav out of those three!
MoonshineLight is offline Female
Old 01-15-2009, 09:11 PM   #18
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

::::THUD::::

At last! A new kitty! It's mine. I'll pre-order ASAP! Sorry, but to a major cat freak like myself all kitties are cute and this one is precious!
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 01-15-2009, 09:12 PM   #19
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

I like the robin; the rest are ugly!
Old 01-15-2009, 09:15 PM   #20
Look world I'm
Gift Guru

marileemed is just really nicemarileemed is just really nice

I like the robin and the cat but agree the dino is a bit much. Also, I hope they have slowed down and go back to three new a month instead of 8, 10......Can't afford that many a month.
marileemed is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: