Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2008, 09:55 AM   #71
Jenninkanata
Gifted

Jenninkanata is on a distinguished road

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Curio Shop Future Information No Longer Available!

View Post Originally Posted by starsabove
Thanks for the info! This is making collecting rares all the more harder. In addition to that, Ganz is now only letting you buy one rare a day. That makes it tough when you want to buy two sets of curtains, extra hot air balloons, or situations like that. I usually buy extra rares so that I can go around trading them on sites, but now these new things with the curio shop is restricting a lot. I hope Ganz changes their mind about all this. This is making me really irritated.
Thats a real bummer - it helped me get some items I needed for my rooms And only allowing you to buy 1 of each rare that truely *****

Oh I hope they fix it as your site was really really helpful I really enjoyed it..
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2008, 09:58 AM   #72
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

Justin we appreciate all the information that you have provided for us..

Anything you do is very much appreciated.. We can only do some much...

Have a great day and thank you...
Old 02-22-2008, 10:08 AM   #73
nanabunny29
Webkinz :)

nanabunny29 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am soooooo disappointed with Ganz. I really think they work for the goverment. They both no how to **** us dry with our money. I have purchased 384 packs of series one cards and stilllll can't unlock the prizes. We have lost endless items due to all the glitches that they seem to be to incompetant to fix. Wouldn't you think with the billions of dollars they make from us they could at least figure out how to run their site??? To say nothing of how cheap they are with the virtual gifts.... COME ON how much can it cost them to let people win something once in a while? Everyday we play their daily games and everyday its the same old thing, LOSER!! The best part of Webkinz has been this site! THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Must be Ganz figured that out so now they have to take away that fun too!!
Old 02-22-2008, 10:24 AM   #74

Jayne will become famous soon enough

Now I'm bummed...I decided to do the diner theme for my pets and the only thing I need is the greasy grill...I can't check every hour on the hour to see when it will be at the curio shop...I did that last year for the grandkids...hubby was so mad cause I wouldn't leave the house...LOL...and when I did buy rare items from Arte, I would buy them for the grandkids, too....they are going to be upset, too...Cause now I'll have to use their money...LOL
Jayne is offline Female
Old 02-22-2008, 10:31 AM   #75
wizus

Sugarbooger is on a distinguished road

When I read "Breaking News: Curio Shop" I thought we were going to get some info on why the Curio Shop is "broken"

Right now I don't care that I won't get advanced info on rares, the kids and I just want to be able to do the gem hunt.
Old 02-22-2008, 10:40 AM   #76
Jenninkanata
Gifted

Jenninkanata is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Sugarbooger
When I read "Breaking News: Curio Shop" I thought we were going to get some info on why the Curio Shop is "broken"

Right now I don't care that I won't get advanced info on rares, the kids and I just want to be able to do the gem hunt.
I did Gem hunt an hour ago and its working fine for me and and my daughter on her account...

I just wish you could trade gems with people or at least sell them after you check your box if you have it or not
Old 02-22-2008, 10:41 AM   #77
golasso
Gifted

Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!

Aw man. And just when the new Ancient Civ Theme came out. Bummer. Thanks for telling us Justin.
Yoshi is offline Male
Old 02-22-2008, 10:43 AM   #78
ha'ts up? ;]
Gift Guru

smiley7000 is a jewel in the roughsmiley7000 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for telling us. Will "level 7" people still know that rares of the day?
smiley7000 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2008, 10:59 AM   #79
Tiso55 is on a distinguished road

Disappointing news - but not the end of the (Webkinz) world. Unlike some previous posts I didn't join WI strictly for the Curio Shop Schedule - I joined it for the community spirit and the brilliant people who post here.

I did however call Ganz (Thank you Vipex for the phone numbers) & left a voicemail with my concerns about customer service and website issues. Oh, and I did mention the blocking of the Curio Schedule .

Ganz - USA 800-724-5902
Press: 4
Press: 6848
Leave message

Thank you Justin for the latest news and for all your hardwork & support.
Old 02-22-2008, 01:07 PM   #80
zach242004
Gifted

stacyp is on a distinguished road

I am wondering if those of us with Asian time zones can get together.

I am at level 7 with Artie. He said there would be at 12PM Which for everyone else it will be 12:00 pm tomorrow. It will be on for me at 10:pm my time. as soon as I find out what it is I will post What item he will be offering.

I can do this sometimes if the rare is offered before 2:00pm and after 9:00pm. if it is offered after 2:00 pm It would be 12am my time and I will be asleep. After 8:00pm would be 6:00 and will be up again.

I am wondering if there are those in Ca or a western time zone that can check their Asian site for rares between 2:00pm and 5:00pm or so. I will let everyone know when it will be on for the next day. I will know after 10:am the previous day the time of the rare. Since I have two kids I can't do it by myself. Is there anyone that would like to help??

I know it is far from a fix but it could help. Maybe if there are enough volunteers we can pick one day a month or two and wake up and check the rares that will come up in the middle of the night for Asian accounts. Like I said before I will know by 10am when the rare will be offered I just need help with people willing to check their Asian account at the time offered to find out what the rare is. I think I may start a thread for this as well.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: