Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-21-2008, 09:53 PM   #61
1MaMaKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Curio Shop Future Information No Longer Available!

Wish I would have seen this sooner. There's no way any of us can be on every hour of the day checking to see what is on sale.

Tinker24BELL: Was that for tonight @ 11p.m.? If we know at least this information it's better than nothing, thanks for posting it.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2008, 09:57 PM   #62
a vegetarian is a
Gift Guru

webkinzstar77 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzstar77 is a jewel in the rough

Aww. Guess I have to become level 7 with arte to try and find out some stuff.
Old 02-21-2008, 09:59 PM   #63
JESS1CA

Thanks Justin!
How will I ever find my rares?
Old 02-21-2008, 09:59 PM   #64
Ariel75

Yes thanks all! I know I just joined but I always asked my daughter to check the CSO section fro me all the time. I appreciate it at least you are nice enough to have things up there for us!
Old 02-22-2008, 12:34 AM   #65
ONLY FOR TRADES
Gift Guru

CherryPinkPig will become famous soon enough

I went to the CS at 11pm and there was no rare item. Maybe the sign was a glitch. IDK
Old 02-22-2008, 12:40 AM   #66
Webkinz :)

starsabove is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the info! This is making collecting rares all the more harder. In addition to that, Ganz is now only letting you buy one rare a day. That makes it tough when you want to buy two sets of curtains, extra hot air balloons, or situations like that. I usually buy extra rares so that I can go around trading them on sites, but now these new things with the curio shop is restricting a lot. I hope Ganz changes their mind about all this. This is making me really irritated.
starsabove is offline Female
Old 02-22-2008, 12:43 AM   #67
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Well, Justin, such is life in WEBKINZ WORLD, I guess.....

Thank you so much for alerting us to this important change.

Where would we be without WI????????
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 02-22-2008, 06:54 AM   #68
carolynpuppy, add me
Gifted

kuwlkinz will become famous soon enough

This is horrible. I get most of my KinzCash selling my rares in my GE for oak pools/kinzcash coins. I use the Curio Shop lists to get my rarest items. What am I going to do now?!?

Last edited by kuwlkinz; 02-22-2008 at 06:54 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-22-2008, 07:26 AM   #69
Rainbowcloud54 is an unknown quantity at this point

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why.........
Old 02-22-2008, 07:34 AM   #70
Boudica

Red face Re: BREAKING NEWS: Curio Shop Future Information No Longer Available!

View Post Originally Posted by starsabove
Thanks for the info! This is making collecting rares all the more harder. In addition to that, Ganz is now only letting you buy one rare a day.
Huh? I wasn't able to log on every hour yesterday to see what was in the Curio Shop, but the few times I was able to log on, I didn't see anything in there I wanted to buy. So now even if we see an item we want we can only buy one? That makes me even more angry than not getting the info a day or two ahead of time.

I wanted to buy the Medieval Window and went to the Curio Shop at the time that WI had posted it would be for sale. Of course, it wasn't there, but if it had been, I needed two, not one. I guess they don't care that when you're decorating a room you most likely need more than one item at a time. This is getting out of hand considering how much we pay for those plushies in order to access the site.

I had actually lost interest in WW and stayed away completely for two months. I just recently started playing again but this is the kind of thing that could easily cause me to just shrug my shoulders and say "forget it" once again.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: