Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-21-2008, 04:18 PM   #41
shadowship7
Gift Guru

shadowship7 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Curio Shop Future Information No Longer Available!

Thanks for telling us. Now we know.
shadowship7 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2008, 04:23 PM   #42
mackieb810
Webkinz :)

mackieb810 is on a distinguished road

lol 42 commet
Old 02-21-2008, 04:26 PM   #43

Macawmama is on a distinguished road

Good thing I'm on level 6!
Old 02-21-2008, 04:28 PM   #44
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Justin, we all appreciate the information you've been able to give us and certainly understand the situation.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 02-21-2008, 04:32 PM   #45
horsecrazymmm
Gifted

horsecrazymmm is on a distinguished road

That is kinda unfair of Ganz. I wish they didn't take that from us. I dont know about you guys, but I get on Webkinz alot so I can get the rare! I love rares! Now, it will be like there is no rare! Well, is there anyway to bust through and figure out the rares, even though Ganz has built a wall against us? Good luck trying to find a loophole!
Old 02-21-2008, 06:03 PM   #46
hellotink12
Gift Guru

hellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to all

Aw man! Oh well!
hellotink12 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2008, 06:32 PM   #47
Lil Kinz
Wahoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Well thanks for all you do on here.

To be honest I'm really disappointed in Ganz for this. After all I don't understand the problem with letting people have 24 hours notice of an item that is going to be up for sale for 1 hour once every 2-3 months. Think about it folks, that's what it means. I was just about to start a room based on the Medieval Theme, but without a little advance notice, there is no way I'll ever get more than a couple items because I can't sneak away from work every day to check. If they have rare's only in the evenings then that's would work, but not anytime during the day.

Maybe Ganz could redo their coding to when Arte really likes you... he not only tells you WHEN the item is going up for sale... he also tells you WHAT is going up for sale.

For those of you who claim this was cheating - it wasn't. You shoulnd't have to be LUCKY to get an item at the curio shop when working on a theme. Especially when there are approximately 80 different items that could be available for 1 hour on any given day.

Anyway... thanks

Old 02-21-2008, 06:45 PM   #48
Call me Cat!
Gifted

olive_green2006 is an unknown quantity at this point

huh?
How r we gonna know whats coming?

well thanks for telling us...
Old 02-21-2008, 06:51 PM   #49
web.kin.zer

Aww...But thanks for telling us!!
Old 02-21-2008, 06:53 PM   #50
Gift Guru

ozzieluva is a name known to allozzieluva is a name known to allozzieluva is a name known to all

Arte still holds up the sign for me im level 7. I think Ganz may be doing this cause of all the trading going on. They cant stop it per se but it will cut down on trading in rares. I know you feel not being able to get an item while at work . I cannot access neither webkinz nor WI @ work . With so many sites dealing with trading i believe Ganz has chosen to do this for a reason. You can always ask a buddy to get your an item in a pinch. Finally WI says its not affilated with Ganz well maybe Ganz wants to keep it neutral and not let any one site know its information. Thanks for the post though very intresting.
ozzieluva is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: