Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-23-2008, 10:05 AM   #101
star63
Webkinz :)

star63 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Curio Shop Future Information No Longer Available!

thanks for the info!!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2008, 10:31 AM   #102
xxheartuxx

heartxoxyou is an unknown quantity at this point

oh well i guess there had to be an end sometime well my baby cheekers here is super duper duper sad he was gettin his room redone to egyption he is devastated

just a question for you all can u even get into the curio shop b.c for the last 3 days my curio shop hasnt even loaded!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-23-2008, 10:33 AM   #103
Gift Trainee

mooks will become famous soon enough

I can not get on the curio shop today
Old 02-23-2008, 10:36 AM   #104
xoDixie6ox
Gift Guru

Dixie will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the heads up Justin, as usual you are right on top of things....Thanks.............Muchly appreciated...................Dixie
Dixie is offline Female
Old 02-23-2008, 10:37 AM   #105

Frappie has disabled reputation

Thumbs down Re: BREAKING NEWS: Curio Shop Future Information No Longer Available!

VERY poor business decision on Ganz part, their CEO should be fired and the board of directors replaced.
Old 02-23-2008, 10:56 AM   #106
VaryK
Gifted
Vary will become famous soon enough

I understand them wanting to keep the rare items a surprise, but if that change has anything to do with the ridiculous problems that WW has been having for the last few days, they need to go back to the old method now and wait until they figure out how to make those changes without breaking the game.
Old 02-23-2008, 11:45 PM   #107
Lil Kinz
mbscjohnp is an unknown quantity at this point

Gotcha Wesley! Thanks for the info. I will be purchasing a new Webkinz in the morning and setting up an Asian time zone. I am a retired grandpa with lotsa midnight time on his hands and upset grandkids. Stacyp can count me in as one of the "volunteers". As the saying goes: "There is more than one way to ........" (but I love my cat-<smile>) John
Old 02-24-2008, 12:04 AM   #108
Gift Guru

WesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by mbscjohnp
Gotcha Wesley! Thanks for the info. I will be purchasing a new Webkinz in the morning and setting up an Asian time zone. I am a retired grandpa with lotsa midnight time on his hands and upset grandkids. Stacyp can count me in as one of the "volunteers". As the saying goes: "There is more than one way to ........" (but I love my cat-<smile>) John
You bet! The asian time accounts are kinda fun if you are a nite owl like us.....especially for Friday and Saturday nites. I'm usually not awake early enough on weekend mornings to do the 9am, 10am and sometimes even the 11am activities.....So we can do them the day before!!

Those of us that have an asian time zone account that are trying help out with the the "heads up" can visit the thread that I have copied below. It the thread that we're trying to collect the info on. To find the thread yourself, you can look in the "Arte's Curio Shop" section.....then go to the "Rare and Exclusive Items" subsection. In the top of this subsection is a blue "sticky" thread at the top that will have that particular day's date in the title.

Here's that thread (remember, there will be a new thread for each day....this one is only for Sunday the 24th):

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...h-t224987.html

About those cats........My hubby would love to offer up a couple of ours!! hehe....Shame on him! I love my kitties, but he doesn't!
WesleyKinz is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 12:06 AM   #109
Edward and I are

DogsRunFast will become famous soon enough

That stinks! I liked finding out when the rares were.... I hope you guys find a way around it!

-DogsRunFast
Please enter my contest here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...10224&posted=1
DogsRunFast is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 12:18 AM   #110
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

I can't get in there to shop right now anyway, but why do you suppose Ganz has done this? They are virtual items, not something you run to your local store to get. Why do you suppose they have taken this step?
gma2r is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: