Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2008, 09:59 PM   #91
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Curio Shop Future Information No Longer Available!

I can't even get into the shopping area of the curio shop to see any items for sale. All I get is a big orange box, sigh.......
Luckylion is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2008, 10:08 PM   #92
zach242004
Gifted

stacyp is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by stacyp
I am wondering if those of us with Asian time zones can get together.

I am at level 7 with Artie. He said there would be at 12PM Which for everyone else it will be 12:00 pm tomorrow. It will be on for me at 10:pm my time. as soon as I find out what it is I will post What item he will be offering.

I can do this sometimes if the rare is offered before 2:00pm and after 9:00pm. if it is offered after 2:00 pm It would be 12am my time and I will be asleep. After 8:00pm would be 6:00 and will be up again.

I am wondering if there are those in Ca or a western time zone that can check their Asian site for rares between 2:00pm and 5:00pm or so. I will let everyone know when it will be on for the next day. I will know after 10:am the previous day the time of the rare. Since I have two kids I can't do it by myself. Is there anyone that would like to help??

I know it is far from a fix but it could help. Maybe if there are enough volunteers we can pick one day a month or two and wake up and check the rares that will come up in the middle of the night for Asian accounts. Like I said before I will know by 10am when the rare will be offered I just need help with people willing to check their Asian account at the time offered to find out what the rare is. I think I may start a thread for this as well.
Here is the rare for tomorrow it will be at 12pm [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Stacy/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]
Attached Images
File Type: jpgcurio1-23.jpg (283.0 KB, 54 views)
Old 02-22-2008, 10:11 PM   #93
drslk
Webkinz :)

SandraK0426 has a spectacular aura about

I really have a hard time understanding why Ganz made this move. Do they think that this will make us all glued to our computers in order to see what rare item might be for sale? Do they not understand that some of us work and do not have the opportunity, time or inclination to be on the site all the time? They weren't losing money, it wasn't hurting them in any way....with each additional stupid move by Ganz I am one step closer to leaving Webkinz World behind.....
SandraK0426 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2008, 10:43 PM   #94

Unicornluv will become famous soon enough

That's awful! It makes it difficult to buy those rare items you need to complete a room, etc. I wonder if Ganz has forgotten that keeping one's customers happy is what keeps a company successful! A competitor of Ganz, who also produced cute little stuffed animals, lost a lot of their supportive customers when the company started to make it more difficult for their customers to buy their products. Luckily, they realized their mistake before it was too late. Hopefully, Ganz will realize that CUSTOMERS come first and have real lives and responsibilities. Those come FIRST, not a cute online pet. I agree with an earlier post, call Ganz and/or comment through the website. Let them know that good customer service should be a priority, not something they do when they feel like it!
Old 02-22-2008, 11:09 PM   #95
theblueeyz
Gifted
theblueeyz is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by SandraK0426
I really have a hard time understanding why Ganz made this move. Do they think that this will make us all glued to our computers in order to see what rare item might be for sale? Do they not understand that some of us work and do not have the opportunity, time or inclination to be on the site all the time? They weren't losing money, it wasn't hurting them in any way....with each additional stupid move by Ganz I am one step closer to leaving Webkinz World behind.....
This is exactly it. My interest has been killed now not because I'm spiteful or angry (although I am very frustrated), but because I am ridiculously busy. Having the schedule gave me the ability to manage my time effectively and still be able to participate in one of the most fun aspects of WW.

Without that ability to manage my time, I'll simply walk away from that particular activity. I do not have time to repeatedly check either WW or WI to find out if someone posted when the next rare is and what time.

Oh well...
Old 02-23-2008, 12:40 AM   #96
Lil Kinz
mbscjohnp is an unknown quantity at this point

I am wondering if Stacyp would post the Asian Webkinz website URL so that we could access it and assist in her great suggestion?
Old 02-23-2008, 12:46 AM   #97
Mewey
Gifted

Rosiedp is on a distinguished road

Would all of us emailing ganz help solve this problem?

We need to know when rare items are coming up in order to earn the cash to buy them. doesnt ganz want us to play more on their website or are they going to allow it to vanish?
Old 02-23-2008, 01:26 AM   #98
dskk is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Re: BREAKING NEWS: Curio Shop Future Information No Longer Available!

i am so bummed.... i set my alarm to wake me up for certin items....
Old 02-23-2008, 01:36 AM   #99
Gift Guru

WesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by mbscjohnp
I am wondering if Stacyp would post the Asian Webkinz website URL so that we could access it and assist in her great suggestion?
It's not a different site. It's the same one we all use. It's just an account that was created with the "asian" time zone selection. When you create an account, you can select from 3 time zones.........Eastern time (same as standard Kinz time)..........European time (5 hours ahead of Kinz time)........and Asian time (14 hours ahead of Kinz time).

You would need to open a new account with an Asian time zone.
WesleyKinz is offline Female
Old 02-23-2008, 03:23 AM   #100
soccerkinz is on a distinguished road

This news is a bummer! I will still go online to play Webkinz but I have stopped purchasing any of GANZ's products. I am halfway through collecting the Medieval theme and my son had just started collecting the Egyptian theme. We'll never be able to complete the themes due to school and work as I can't check every hour, nor do I want to devote my whole life to looking for WW rare items. We couldn't get the rare items everyday even when the time was posted, but we were excited when we could. Come on GANZ....this was a fun (and costly) entertainment for us. You think we want to build our whole life around it! How sad you can't let us enjoy the product we thought we purchased!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: