Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-31-2009, 01:09 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default BREAKING NEWS: Curio Shop "Closed" due to Glitch *UPDATE* Shop is Open

Written by FIA
Saturday, 31 January 2009

As you may have noticed, the Curio Shop is "closed" today due to a system glitch. Yesterday at roughly 1am Asian KinzTime (11am EST) members on Asian accounts started getting kicked out of Webkinz World when they tried to enter the Curio Shop. At 1am European KinzTime, members with European accounts discovered the same thing. And, just a few moments ago, at 1am American KinzTime members with American accounts started getting the same message.

At this point, we are not certain why Arte has decided to close up shop, or when he plans on opening it again. From 12am KT to 1am KT he indicated that he was not going to have any rare items for sale today. However, we know from past experience that system glitches like this have a way of changing his mind. For the most up-to-date Curio Shop information, please come inside our forum: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-cso-f139.html

UPDATE (Saturday, 10am EST): Moments ago, at 12:01am Asian KinzTime, the Curio Shop opened back up on the Asian accounts. Arte says no rares for Sunday. Both the European and the American Curio Shops are still closed. There is no word on whether they will open up at all for Saturday or if members with those accounts will have to wait until Midnight to get into the shop too.

UPDATE (Saturday, 10:30am EST): Artie has decided to open his shop after all. Just a few minutes ago the Curio Shop opened up on the European and American accounts. To the surprise of those with European accounts, there was a rare in the shop: the Super Secure Trapdoor Toy Box. American accounts should have the same rare item at 3pm KinzTime. Also, Arte changed his mind and decided to have a rare on Sunday after all. Sunday's rare will be available for sale at 8pm KinzTime.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by FIA; 01-31-2009 at 10:10 AM.. Reason: ,
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2009, 01:43 AM   #2
World's largest
Webkinz :)

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Curio Shop "Closed" due to Glitch

Thanks for the information FIA.
Old 01-31-2009, 03:49 AM   #3
Happy 2009 folks!!

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

It's 4:38am Atlantic time and I can't get into the Webkinz period.
An Internet Explorer error comes up.

---------- Babybreau added 8 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

and if I try it in Mozilla Firefox - I get a blank page.

Hope this is fixed by tomorrow!

PS> I've already cleared cookies/cache/history, rebooted, you name it I did it.

Last edited by Babybreau; 01-31-2009 at 03:49 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Babybreau is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 04:08 AM   #4
Gramwebbie

kinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to all

I wonder if something is being changed in the Curio Shop.
I can't remember when this has happened before and the result.
Anybody?
Old 01-31-2009, 05:12 AM   #5
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

Well perhaps our dear friend Arte has been understress lately, so he decided to take a little vacation Poor ol' dog we all get on his case grumbling he probably had to take some time to rest! We miss you Arte and hope you are feeling better soon!
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 06:20 AM   #6
cappskw is an unknown quantity at this point

Lets hope Arte reopens soon. Perhaps he has the flu or went on vacation. Maybe he is taking the weekend off to watch the SuperBowl?

Thanks for the information.
cappskw is offline Male
Old 01-31-2009, 07:11 AM   #7
Good grief! I'm a
Gift Guru

beaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Thank you for the update FIA.

That mangy old dog better cough up something better than fleas when he finally decides to open up!
beaglies2 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 07:49 AM   #8
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

Thanks for letting me know FIA! I guess I'm not doing my gem hunt today...
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 08:12 AM   #9
ild about this place
Gift Guru

DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!

Thanks for the update FIA! You always know the "scoop"! I'll keep checking or trying the Curio Shop periodically today and hopefully Arte will be open for some Sales and Rares!
DAYCAREMOM24 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 08:18 AM   #10
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

well, arte is playing with us...... he probably thinks he sold too much this week.
i waited to go to the curio shop as the LAST stop on my trip through ww and when i was logged off, i just went on to the next account.

FIA, thanks for the continuing information...... i will be keeping an eye out while i am at work today.
miss spots is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: