Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-25-2008, 02:33 PM   #11
Gifted

webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Coral Cove Raffles Awarding Prizes!

thanks for the info justin
webkinz is fun is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2008, 02:42 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

1LuvBubbles is an unknown quantity at this point

I won earlier and no prize!! I really wish they could get this fixed.
1LuvBubbles is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 05:57 PM   #13
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

After many empty boxes...we are getting prizes..we had at least 4 show up in our docks this morning..Thanks as always!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 06:16 PM   #14
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

Yes sometimes the prize takes a little while to show up in the dock, but it usually shows up eventually.

Now the question is how - how do we get the prizes we've been winning for a few weeks now, hmmm??
sydney88 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 07:24 PM   #15
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Thanks for the info Congrats!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 08:15 AM   #16
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by sydney88
Yes sometimes the prize takes a little while to show up in the dock, but it usually shows up eventually.

Now the question is how - how do we get the prizes we've been winning for a few weeks now, hmmm??
10-25-2008, 01:57 PM was when I posted last about this {on this thread, earlier} and I still have received absolutely nothing in my dock or in any of the rooms. As for the previously won prizes, I would say contact so called customer support but when I did about that {and other issues such as spending three times for halloween items and never getting them until third time} they basically ignored the vacation issues raised {high 20's in wins plus the no winner in about another 10} and blew me off with cookie cutter answers that didn't address any of the problems, loss of money, loss of items, and so on. Maybe if you do write them you'll be one of the few lucky ones that gets them to actually do something, but don't bet on it -- there are still plenty of pet of the month owners who haven't gotten their pet items, their bonuses, or anything else -- because, according to Ganz, it's all 'as is' with 'glitches' ... to which I told them a glitch is now and then once in a blue moon, but an ISSUE is site-wide which is exactly what the pet of the month problems and the halloween issues were {problems not glitches}. They ignored that follow up letter totally, by the way.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 08:26 AM   #17

znoball is an unknown quantity at this point

How do you know when a raffle is being done? Is there an announcement in the room?
Old 10-30-2008, 08:32 AM   #18
weevie97

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the info justin . always cool infomation.
mantateelover is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 08:50 AM   #19

downtown0104 will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the info. I haven't been able to win anything yet.
downtown0104 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 09:00 AM   #20
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by KeyLargo
10-25-2008, 01:57 PM was when I posted last about this {on this thread, earlier} and I still have received absolutely nothing in my dock or in any of the rooms. As for the previously won prizes, I would say contact so called customer support but when I did about that {and other issues such as spending three times for halloween items and never getting them until third time} they basically ignored the vacation issues raised {high 20's in wins plus the no winner in about another 10} and blew me off with cookie cutter answers that didn't address any of the problems, loss of money, loss of items, and so on. Maybe if you do write them you'll be one of the few lucky ones that gets them to actually do something, but don't bet on it -- there are still plenty of pet of the month owners who haven't gotten their pet items, their bonuses, or anything else -- because, according to Ganz, it's all 'as is' with 'glitches' ... to which I told them a glitch is now and then once in a blue moon, but an ISSUE is site-wide which is exactly what the pet of the month problems and the halloween issues were {problems not glitches}. They ignored that follow up letter totally, by the way.
You make a very good point there, KeyLargo. I have never taken my complaints up with customer service (except with a stuck item I had once - and they were very quick to fix that one), but I have noticed that when they make mistakes, they never accept the blame and work to resolve it. Their letter last week giving out a free vacation to everyone showed they understand that the site-wide glitches are starting to affect even the most reliable aficionados of Webkinz. I hope that they continue working in this direction (of resolving site-wide glitches), although I believe the raffle prizes won over the last few weeks will never show up.
sydney88 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: