Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-07-2008, 09:01 PM   #11
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Possible Glitch With Trading Card Codes

They have arrived to some Canadian retailers. I have not found them in Florida yet.
mom2tc is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2008, 09:03 PM   #12
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

That's why you should wait!
Old 08-08-2008, 05:20 PM   #13
e'z crazy for webkin
Webkinz :)

mira128 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

The local retailer here said that she wouldn't have them for sell until the beginning of september. Maybe this is why??
mira128 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 05:37 PM   #14
RockDiesel is an unknown quantity at this point

any update on the possible glitch?
Old 08-09-2008, 12:46 AM   #15

ncsnowball is an unknown quantity at this point

i havnt got any yet but i will remember not to put them in till this glitch is fixed
ncsnowball is offline Male
Old 08-09-2008, 01:09 AM   #16

mywebkinzworld is on a distinguished road

thanks for sharing the info on the trading cards.
Old 08-09-2008, 01:44 AM   #17
I'm so glad to be a

serinasong is just really niceserinasong is just really nice

Well that is to bad for all the people who lost their money. I hope Ganz reimburses them in new codes or prizes some how. I know I would be pretty upset if this had happened to me. After all it is not the fault of the people who bought the cards. How were they supposed to know they couldn't cliam the codes? Was there a big red sticker on the box that said-
"DO NOT OPEN UNTIL AUGUST 31st OR THIS BOX WILL SELF DESTRUCT."
LOL
The were for sale were'nt they. (I know this a retailer problem but why send them so early if they can't sell them?) It's like dangling candy in front of a small child. Hmmm-Sell the new hot item that everone wants first and sell out right away, getting my name on everyone lips about where they got them, therefore selling MORE product, or leave them in the box for 2 1/2 more weeks...I think not.
Good luck to all of you that got the short end of the stick, I hope you are not punished for the greed of others.
SerinaSong
serinasong is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 10:45 AM   #18
RockDiesel is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: CONFIRMED Glitch With Trading Card Codes

Wow, another confirmed glitch in a Webkinz product. Surprise, surprise.

Ganz's greed is taking over. Instead of focusing on quality control and putting out a good product, they rush a product without taking the time to test it to 100% to make themselves more money. I wouldn't have a problem supporting Ganz if there wasn't a glitch in pretty much everything they release.
Old 08-09-2008, 11:07 AM   #19
Gifted
bawtneez is a forum hero
bawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum hero

Donation Award 

Wow, that's great to know....Thanks
bawtneez is offline Male
Old 08-09-2008, 01:27 PM   #20
Gift Guru

webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine
webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine

Thanks for the info Justin!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: