Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-07-2008, 05:30 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow BREAKING NEWS: CONFIRMED Glitch With Trading Card Codes

The excitement over the release of the Webkinz Trading Card Series 3 Codes has been dampened a bit by what appears to be a programming glitch.* So far, only six different Trading Card prizes seem to have been activated in the system.* One member who entered a full box of cards, 36 packs, received the following prizes:
  • 13 Goldfish Posters
  • 8 Flip Flops
  • 5 Dr. Quack Beds
  • 5 Ms. Birdy Tchotcke Shelves
  • 3 Chef Gazpacho Place Mats
  • 2 TC3 Condo Theme Beds
Other WI members are reporting similar results.* It appears unlikely that there are only six intended prizes.* Several of our members have placed calls to Ganz to find out what is going on.* If you have already purchased Trading Card Series 3 Packs, you may want to hold of entering the codes until this has all been sorted out.

UPDATE (8/9/08 8:27am KT):
It appears that this duplication issue is a problem with awarding rules for the feature codes. This is just the opposite of the Series 2 Trading Card awarding issues, where the rules were improperly set-up and had to be modified to reflect the intended odds. As such, we want to warn all Webkinz fans against activating the Series 3 Trading Card codes until we have confirmation that the awarding rules have been properly applied!

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2008, 05:32 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Sirfluffykinz1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Possible Glitch With Trading Card Codes

Thats weird???
Sirfluffykinz1 is offline Male
Old 08-07-2008, 05:40 PM   #3
Gift Guru

Munchies knows the way
Munchies knows the way

Woah! That is weird!, Yay 2nd post!!
Munchies is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 05:45 PM   #4

Lettykinz is a creator of wonder
Lettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonderLettykinz is a creator of wonder

How heartbreaking for them! Thanks for the warning!
Old 08-07-2008, 05:49 PM   #5
Sudoku13
Gifted

sudoku13 is on a distinguished road

Wow, I sure feel bad for people who put in a full box of codes. That is an expensive glitch! Who would want 13 goldfish posters! I'll hold off on even buying a full box at this time.

A WI member put in all of their TC2 code prizes on a thread from 3 boxes they purchased. This was awesome and why I decided to purchase a whole box of the Series 2. After Series 1, I wasn't going to spend my money as I didn't feel it was very good value. Unless I see some awesome results, I'm saving my money for the plushies!
Old 08-07-2008, 06:00 PM   #6
waldo08
Gift Guru

lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Thanks for the information. I feel bad for whomever spent the money on the box of cards. How disappointing. I hope that the problem is fixed soon. I can't wait to get my hands on some series 3 cards!
lilkinzgrandma is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 06:03 PM   #7
silt
Gifted

Cappy is just really niceCappy is just really nice

that Dr. Quack Bed is kinda scary. i've spent too much time in hospital beds to want my webkinz sleeping in one.

cool shelf though.
Cappy is offline Male
Old 08-07-2008, 06:28 PM   #8
Kendra918

Kendra918 is a name known to allKendra918 is a name known to allKendra918 is a name known to all

This is exactly what happened to me today. I opened a full box of cards and got:
12 flip flops
6 Ms. Birdy's Tchotcke shelves
6 Goldfish posters
6 Chef Gazpacho's place settings
5 Trading card condo beds
1 Dr. Quack bed
I am so mad at Ganz! I wasted all that money. It wouldn't have been so bad if I had at least won more Dr. Quack beds. That is the best prize, in my opinion.
Kendra918 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 08:05 PM   #9
StacyV
Gift Guru

TikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to behold

Wow... Ganz has another glitch.. what a shocker.. LOL
Old 08-07-2008, 08:17 PM   #10
Gift Guru

pandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

I might be mistaken, but the retailers I've spoken to were told not to sell the cards until the end of August (and most haven't even gotten the cards yet to sell). Perhaps this is the reason they were delayed is that Ganz was aware that all the codes weren't programmed in yet, and they were trying to avoid this kind of situation..... (and this kind of reaction).
pandyma618 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: