Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-24-2008, 07:20 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow BREAKING NEWS: Confirmed Details about Series Three Trading Cards

The anticipation in Webkinz World is building over the scheduledrelease of the Series Three Trading Cards tomorrow, Friday July 25th.Thank you to our friends at www.ameriwade.com for sharing these advance details with us:

Quote:
This is all Confirmed:
  • The "Mystery Pet Card" will return in Series 3. (1 per box)
  • A special "Magical Retriever Card" will be introduced. (odds unknown)
  • Each pack will contain a sticker.
  • Feature Card Codes will return but it looks like there will only be one code per card. (1 card per pack)
  • There will be no Virtual Trading Card Pack codes.
  • The Trading Card packaging will will come in 3 colors.

Click the image to open in full size.

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2008, 07:21 PM   #2
I'm moose-a-licious
Webkinz :)

crazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant future

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Confirmed Details about Series Three Trading Cards

oo thanks for the info! but only one code per card! idk how many series 3 TC packs i'll be buying....lol
crazymoose is offline Male
Old 07-24-2008, 07:28 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

palestardust is an unknown quantity at this point

I wonder which one will have that magical golden retriever, I want one now.....
Old 07-24-2008, 07:31 PM   #4
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

BOTH a Magical Retriever and the Mystery pet ??? WOW....really...WOW. I wonder if the Retriever will be as hard to find as the Love Puppy and the Cheeky Dog were in the last series. I am kind of disappointed that we won't be getting virtual binders for a third series...But then that means that the prizes are more evenly distributed among the codes...
Thank you for posting this Justin!

---------- Dixiecup added 1 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

As far as one code as opposed to 'up to four'...I think that is OK, too. I have gotten better prizes with the single codes MANY times. Sometimes the 4 codes only gave coupons and food and bits of kinzcash. More often the prizes I got were on single codes.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 07-24-2008 at 07:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 07:31 PM   #5
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

What? No VTC codes? Does this mean there won't be any prizes to unlock?
Old 07-24-2008, 09:00 PM   #6
Gift Guru

RNfor48 is on a distinguished road

IF there are no VTC's and no Prizes to unlock I find that EXTREMELY disappointing..... I won't buy those packs just trying to get mystery pets.... that's how I ended up with an insane amount of dalmatians last time...... I'll just have to see what the Magical Retriever is when someone on here buys a zillion packs to finally get one.....
RNfor48 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 09:27 PM   #7
The Awesome are
Gifted

Web69kinzs will become famous soon enough

I haven't really collected any TC, but I really like the Magical Retriever! So I guess I'll be buying a few packs once the retailer near me gets 'em. Plus, a mystery pet? Yowza! Wonder what it will be!!
Web69kinzs is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 09:35 PM   #8
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Well..after looking at this announcement..where I first thought we would be buying 2-3 boxes of TC3s..Now, I 'm thinking more of the lines of not wasting my money..thanks so much for the update!! Is the sticker supposed to replace the virtuals?..or the additional codes?..unless the price is lowered (a lot)..no, not buying any.
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 09:55 PM   #9
i'm extra specially
Gifted

mom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to behold

not sure how i feel about one code/ card, they better be good prizes then becasue i would be choked if i got one code and 50KC or a bag of groceries.
i am excited about the stickers though. we like stickers in our house.
i am also curious to see this magical retreiver.
i am pondering buying a box but i know i've got to scale back a bit. i'll definately get a few packs for sure and see if i can find a box anywhere relatively cheap, maybe i could use them to bribe my kids into actually cleaning their play room.
mom2ba is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 07:01 AM   #10
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i was really looking forward to tc 3 series to come out. i will miss the mutiple codes on cards and like was posted earlier.... the prizes better be really super duper.
i like the magical retriever, it looks cute and very interesting.

i liked unlocking the virtual binder....... the prizes for tc2 were great, way better than tc1.
well, i will wait and see and maybe get a box for the initial out lay and see how things go with it
before i make rash decisions on how many i will buy. i love the tc...... i hope this is a great
purchase for those of us who love the cards.
miss spots is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: