Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-06-2008, 07:55 AM   #11
legalcat

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Cloud Machine Available, Ganz Bonuses, New Survey Arrives!

View Post Originally Posted by AChip
I'm a little confused:

If I adopted my last pet on 12-29-07 and my account expires on 1-29-09 does that
mean that my account was one of them that was extended??

Does this go for everyones account and I would have no idea if I got the
$500.00 because I don't keep an actual tally on KK I have.

Is there a specific reason they were doing this, I must have missed some
announcement somewhere.

Thanks
Yes you got a free month. Because you get 12 months from your last adoption so your account would have expired on 12-29-2008...

Apparently it goes for everyone. Oriignally it looked like it was just for people who had adoption issues or problems getting into their room around Christmas and new Years. there was a lot of glitches and downtime etc... a lot of people missed some rare items in the curio shop and some good activities that were going on, because Webkinz was completely down for repairs... but it looks like they gave the 500kc to everyone because I didnt complain about those problems and i didnt have adoption issues or problems getting into my room, I just missed out on play time because the website was down.. also i have 4 accounts and two of those accounts were only opened like 2 weeks ago (First day of winterfest) and so clearly they wouldnt have been effected, but they got them also.

---------- legalcat added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

I only specifically noticed the extra KC because for example on one account I literally had 19kc left because I purchased three plasma tvs last night. I even sent my sister an email saying ops sorry we only have 19 kc but I bought an extra plasma tv for you... then this morning when I logged on I hiad 519 kc.. I only logged off like 6 hours before that lol..

Last edited by legalcat; 02-06-2008 at 07:55 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2008, 07:57 AM   #12
meganmonkee
Gift Guru

meganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Cloud Machine Available, Ganz Bonuses, New Survey Arrives!

I got an extra month, too!
meganmonkee is offline Female
Old 02-06-2008, 08:01 AM   #13
I ♥ Pink
Gifted

kelbel75 has a spectacular aura about

So what happens if you have the cow and was already adopted a week ago?
kelbel75 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2008, 08:01 AM   #14
Good Luck Chefs!!
Webkinz :)

AChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guide

Thank you legalcat for the explanation,
AChip is offline Female
Old 02-06-2008, 08:04 AM   #15
I ♥ Pink
Gifted

kelbel75 has a spectacular aura about

[quote=kelbel75;4830556]
So what happens if you have the cow and was already adopted a week ago?
I just went in my sons account and yeah they added the money and a free month. Thanks for the info though.
kelbel75 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2008, 08:11 AM   #16
kdbpanda
Webkinz :)

kdbpanda is on a distinguished road

Well, I've checked my daughters account, cause she had problems adopting and she has the 500kc and an extra month. Now I see that I should have to, can't wait to check mine.
I wonder if they (ganz) are still doing anything extra for the people who had the problems or not. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
Old 02-06-2008, 08:13 AM   #17
Ltd2girl
Gift Guru

abercrombie101 is a glorious beacon of lightabercrombie101 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Justin and I really want the clound machine now
Old 02-06-2008, 08:23 AM   #18
bumblebeemousegirl
Gifted

I_wish_mel has a spectacular aura about

I haven't added a pet in 2008, but mine says it ends in 2009 ... cool!
Old 02-06-2008, 10:10 AM   #19
Dreaming of Webkinz
Gifted

rifraf is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh cool! Thank you for the information.
rifraf is offline Female
Old 02-06-2008, 11:09 AM   #20
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I recieved my free month..Thank you ganz..and thank you justin for the information..I wouldn't have noticed if it wasn't for the info..
Tinker24BELL is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: