Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-28-2008, 10:53 PM   #21
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Christmas Trees and Clothes Arrive in W-Shop

View Post Originally Posted by Lizzy
I think they may have meant that they could get at the W shop with KC...
Somehow, Lizzy, I don't think that will happen. Just an opinion, mind you, but look at the trend...Grey Wolf brought up again and again, only to discover this was an exclusive to estore pet. No costumes, the Pharaoh's costume shows up in the eStore. Superbeds are due in the exclusives...they show up in the eStore. Charms not released to stores because of POSSIBLE lead content, they show up in the eStore.
Do you see where this is leading? Hallowe'en items... a few new ones, lose some old ones and WOW CHECK out that SCARECROW and the HAUNTED PIANO!
Now, it is Christmas...a few trees from last year (following a pattern, here) The really nice ones haven't been released, but hey...there is the one that comes with the ornaments. You can't Kinzpost it, but that's cool, we celebrate Christmas every year anyway. Now, I bet the complimenting Tree shows up in the eStore...just stands to reason, is all I am saying. Not opposed to it, but it sure looks like that is the way it will play out.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2008, 01:00 AM   #22
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

You could be right...but do you think they would put a whole holiday furniture theme in the E Store?? They had most of the Halloween furniture items in the W shop...just a few special ones in the E-Store...
Old 11-29-2008, 01:06 AM   #23
Webkinz :)

tink my doxen is a jewel in the roughtink my doxen is a jewel in the rough

i think i posted on this thread, correct me if im wrong!
tink my doxen is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 01:16 AM   #24
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Nah...I know there has been talk about Christmas themed furniture in RM, but it is unsubstantiated and largely unconfirmed. I have seen the 'sneak peeks' show up and then have them retracted quickly. Look at what happened just before the eStore opened. They even released the pics RIGHT there at the eStore and when one of our people posted it, they pulled it and made Justin say that there was a VERY good possiblity that none of that stuff would ever be available to the general public. So far, of all that stuff that was posted and then retracted, NONE of it has shown up. So, I don't take anything for granted.
I would love to see a Holiday themed set of furnishings That would be AWESOME, but I am also thinking that the trees that will come out from this point won't be available through W-Shop. I have noticed one thing that DOES give me hope. When you go and look at the previews of the trees, there is a 'blank' with the First Snow tree. Maybe it is not meant to be there and will be pulled and replaced with the Grand. The Grand is such a nice tree and I would hate to see it be relegated to a 'last year only' item

---------- Dixiecup added 6 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

No, Tink my Doxen (sheesh, I am gonna start calling you Doxy! That name of yours is WAY too long, LOL), I think it was just this one.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=432519

Last edited by Dixiecup; 11-29-2008 at 01:16 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 01:18 AM   #25
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by gripperluverxxoo
I just discovered it 5 minutes ago !!
I pooled my money on them before i
realized i needed a room to put them in .

---------- gripperluverxxoo added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

the holiday clothing do not appear to be able to fit in storage boxes ...
Hey Gripper *waves* I got some of the clothing to fit in an armoir- but it wouldnt go in some of the other containers.
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 04:10 AM   #26

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

yeah me too. i think it is because they are longer or something? who knows
rodsbaby is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 09:25 AM   #27
Gifted
superstar5 is on a distinguished road

I am wanting new holiday items, I hope they make some new trees, and clothes!
Old 11-29-2008, 11:32 AM   #28
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Melissa30067
Hey Gripper *waves* I got some of the clothing to fit in an armoir- but it wouldnt go in some of the other containers.

The Christmas robes fit in the Icy cold toybox..I have them in my rooms from last year...
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 12:41 PM   #29
♥DREAM♥ of bunnies

swimfast551 is just really niceswimfast551 is just really nice

Sweetness! I will try to get everything this year!
swimfast551 is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 12:51 PM   #30
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

I hope they have some new items too!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: