Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-19-2008, 11:52 AM   #61
I love
Webkinz :)

milliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to all

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Cat vs Dog, Wheel of Yum, Webkinz Cares, and Trade Room News

I wish the trading room worked for me but it doesn't on either of my computers. It sounds so cool too. I wonder if you can trade unopened gift boxes??
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2008, 01:39 PM   #62
hy isn't he real?
Gift Guru

fasterthenever is a name known to allfasterthenever is a name known to allfasterthenever is a name known to all

Donation Award 
Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Cat vs Dog, Wheel of Yum, Webkinz Cares, and Trade Room News

The Cat Theme is our favorite. But I don't mind if it retires.
fasterthenever is offline Female
Old 05-22-2008, 08:23 PM   #63
emmalus

Emmalus is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay...soo um heres my opinion on the cat/dog theme. The curio shop has been selling alot...alot of "cat related" items...well..and dog..as of now..lol..so if i had to give an educated guess on which theme was to go, im guessing cat. And, even though im a proud owner of two maine coon cats..I still think dogs will stick around...but, as my daughter and I say, dogs druel and cats rule...so if the cats theme gets discontinued....cats are the more "valuable" species... or um theme...right?? :-)
Emmalus is offline Female
Old 05-23-2008, 11:31 AM   #64
please ask which acc
Gift Guru

h2boo will become famous soon enough

we picked up two wbkinz care little kinz at walgreens yesterday in ne ohio. I was surprised they were only 6.99! does anyone know if the codes are usable yet?
Old 05-26-2008, 07:25 PM   #65
Gifted

PMcOuntry is an unknown quantity at this point

So will we know ahead of time which will be retired in case we haven't bought it yet?
Old 05-28-2008, 08:49 PM   #66
puppy123q
ajchazzy is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with you on the fact that the dog and cat theme didn't really have a lot of items in them. The dog wallpaper could have been fire hydrants and frisbees in the park. And the cat wallpaper could have been birdhouses and a giant mousehole!
Old 06-02-2008, 07:32 PM   #67
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

I Hope the cat theme will stay!
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Old 06-02-2008, 07:38 PM   #68
Amanda ♥

I wonder when the results will be in..
Old 06-02-2008, 07:43 PM   #69
keylimecutie

frogzmonkeyz is a jewel in the roughfrogzmonkeyz is a jewel in the rough

i want to get the elephant from webkinz cares. i know for a fact that it is one of the choices.
frogzmonkeyz is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 02:54 AM   #70
pumpkinissmashed

PrincessJenn is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by PofNatey
too bad the Wheel of Yum won''t work that would like ruin the whole party thing lol seriously

I'm exited for the W Cares things we have a Walgreens right next to our house and I don't have a little cocker spaniel!
aww this is a bit OT but my cat just had a kitten that looks like your kitty in your siggy almost exactly! i just think that's so cool

and for an on topic comment ... i managed to miss the wheel of yum every single day this past week.. bummsies
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: