Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-17-2008, 02:24 PM   #41
Gifted

obsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to all

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Cat vs Dog, Wheel of Yum, Webkinz Cares, and Trade Room News

Gosh - I hope both themes dont go! I have like 5 dogs in my Webkinz Family, and gaining cats like kids pick boogers! My Black Cat has the current cat theme, and if I really had to pick I'd chose for the Dog Theme to leave us.
obsessive is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2008, 06:34 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

CanWeb is on a distinguished road

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Cat vs Dog, Wheel of Yum, Webkinz Cares, and Trade Room News

Wow - thanks for being so observant -
Old 05-17-2008, 06:56 PM   #43
Angeliqueb33
Gift Guru

Angeliqueb33 will become famous soon enough

Thank you so much for all of the information. I have both themes but not everything that goes with them. I think I am going to be doing that right now....

Thanks again.
Angeliqueb33 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 07:01 PM   #44
courtneyrulz
Gifted

webkiesmom is on a distinguished road

I went and made sure I bought the whole set of these items just in case one goes. Even got a few extras of big want items on each. I think if the cat theme goes everyone still going to want the cute cat TV. If the dog theme goes. The bed is going to be in demand. I know my kids said these are there must haves before they go.

As for the Walgreens. Not sure if our walgreens carries them. never thought to check. Is is because Walgreens has partnered with Ganz for this promotion? I think that's wonderful if they did and Walgreens gets my bussiness if this is the case. Does anyone know why only walgreens. Kudos to Ganz and Walgreens.

My kids are loving the extra tries on the wheel of Yum does this mean they are going to be discontinueing wheel of yum or changing it?
Old 05-18-2008, 07:35 AM   #45
Lil Kinz
garetare is an unknown quantity at this point

Arrow my webkinz

:gr::rdr::seal::cs:( my webkinz )
:pig:( my little kinz )
Old 05-18-2008, 08:04 AM   #46
Call me KBear!
Gifted

KABearAK1217 will become famous soon enough

I can't wait for the trade room to come back!
KABearAK1217 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2008, 08:23 AM   #47
MaKaRoNi9

Wink Re: BREAKING NEWS: Cat vs Dog, Wheel of Yum, Webkinz Cares, and Trade Room News

I don't think it matters which theme they decide to retire
The items will probably end up in the Curio Shop just like the other themes that retired
Old 05-18-2008, 08:29 AM   #48
haha I is a
Webkinz :)

MIracleMary is on a distinguished road

I want the dog theme to go but there r a lot more dog lovers than cat lovers at least thats what most of the people I know are. I personally have the cat theme for my persian cat and I also have a lot of cats. I love the cat theme bed it is so cute
Old 05-18-2008, 12:31 PM   #49
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

I don't really understand how to use the trade room. I can ask "Who wants to trade?", but there is no answer except catagories i.e. food, exclusives, etc. I don't see a way to name a specific object nor do I see what to do if someone wants to trade with me. I only found these rather vague questions and answers in the normal chat boxes. Why can't they have clear instructions for this so we could actually trade something?
Nana006
Old 05-18-2008, 12:34 PM   #50
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

Ahhhh I want the trade roommm.=]
Jake is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: