Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-17-2008, 12:10 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow BREAKING NEWS: Cat vs Dog, Wheel of Yum, Webkinz Cares, and Trade Room News

The latest update to Webkinz World has brought us even more news!
  • Are you a fan of the Cat Theme or the Dog Theme in the W-Shop? One of these two themes will be retiring soon. To help decide which theme should leave, be sure to vote in the survey which is scheduled to appear in Webkinz World on Monday.
  • Do you like to spin the Wheel of Yum? From May 17th to May 24th you will have the chance to spin the W.O.Y. once a day, every day. Be sure to check the Hourly Event Schedule each day so you don't miss out.
  • Ganz will officially kick off a new Webkinz Cares program on June 1st. As we mentioned before, the purpose of this program is to raise money for the Webkinz Foundation which will donate the money to childrens' causes. Webkinz with these special tags will only be available at Walgreens stores. You can read the official statement from Ganz about this program here: http://www.ganz.com/Webkinz_foundation/index.html
  • Where did the Trade Room go? Unfortunately, we can't yet answer this question. On Friday night, the Webkinz World news story about the Trade Room, and the Trade Room itself, both disappeared. We can only assume that Ganz has temporarily removed this feature so they can make it even better.
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2008, 12:17 AM   #2
godsgirl13
Gift Guru

Godsgirl13 is a jewel in the roughGodsgirl13 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Cat vs Dog, Wheel of Yum, Webkinz Cares, and Trade Room News

Awesome first post! Lot's of new news, huh?
Thanks for posting Justin!

---------- Godsgirl13 added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

Really, I am really confused about the trading tables! I hope Ganz fixes this up soon!

Last edited by Godsgirl13; 05-17-2008 at 12:19 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-17-2008, 12:17 AM   #3
chubchub loves Cake
Gift Guru

angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible
angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Cat vs Dog, Wheel of Yum, Webkinz Cares, and Trade Room News

Thanks Justin for the info

Ange1
angelofharlem is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 12:33 AM   #4
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Thank you for this information! I hope the retired theme gets sold in the Curio shop like the Hockey Theme.
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 12:35 AM   #5
karebear36

Oh, noo. I don't have a Walgreens..
Old 05-17-2008, 12:42 AM   #6
cascas90
Webkinz :)

cascas90 is on a distinguished road

Wow! I can't wait to vote! I ♥ the dog theme!
cascas90 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 01:00 AM   #7
Gift Guru

mom-2-3 has a spectacular aura aboutmom-2-3 has a spectacular aura about

I have tried to buy items from the cat theme and it won't let me... says webkinz needs to shut down.... I have a feeling that this will be the theme to retire (with or without an actual vote)... the dog theme allows purchases easily.
Old 05-17-2008, 01:14 AM   #8
lauramarie67
Gifted

elseymarie will become famous soon enough

7th post!!! wow! Im going to have to buy cat and dog themes and save them lol!

---------- elseymarie added 1 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

YAY! there is a walgreens walking distance from me! yay! its only 2 miles, me and my sis' walk there all the time! 8th post!

Last edited by elseymarie; 05-17-2008 at 01:14 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
elseymarie is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 01:19 AM   #9
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

wheel of yum not working this hour on asia acct. If you click it off the hourly activities- it says you already did the wheel of yum today?

I was hoping they'd come out with MORE things- like dressers, wallpaper and flooring for the cat and dog room and now they are getting rid of one! Guess that other stuff won't be happening. LOL I wonder how close a vote it will be on cat/dog theme!
Old 05-17-2008, 01:45 AM   #10
PofNatey

too bad the Wheel of Yum won''t work that would like ruin the whole party thing lol seriously

I'm exited for the W Cares things we have a Walgreens right next to our house and I don't have a little cocker spaniel!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: