Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-17-2008, 04:08 PM   #41
jum
Jesus is Life !
Gift Guru

jum is a name known to alljum is a name known to alljum is a name known to all

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Beauty Class Vanity Awarded to WI Member

I did not realize that you got prizes for attending classes i guess i will have to go to school. thanks fo the info. i have only been doing webkinz for about 8 months.:gecko::pg:I just love my pink googles
jum is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2008, 05:29 PM   #42
pmb33
Gifted
penelopekinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I found the post under kinzville academy in the forums. You DO get things for 5 and 10. Most of the 5s are actions but the 5 prize for the hairdresser is a vanity. awesome! Cant wait till the 26th to see what the 10 item is.
penelopekinz is offline Female
Old 06-17-2008, 06:03 PM   #43
Webkinz :)

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

Hi again,

There was a question about CAN YOU TRADE THIS ITEM---the prize that you win for passing the grooming class level 5.

Well, since there HAD been a glitch on webkinz where you could not trade ANY item that was considered a STORAGE container, and somehow, stoves even fell into this category, I am not sure if this is tradeble, or if this is just part of the glitch.....

Should be able to find out soon....also, I only had one pet on my account doing this class, so, I do not know if you get multiple prizes for multiple pets completing level 5.....sorry for not having a better answer. (great questions though).

fluffrnuttr
Old 06-17-2008, 07:18 PM   #44
I am so
Gifted

Hallwaymill is on a distinguished road

Yeah! i am on level 4!
Hallwaymill is offline Female
Old 06-17-2008, 07:34 PM   #45
liondog
Gifted

webkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talent

WOW! Awesome award...congrats! Be happy you have patience...lol =)
webkinzluver101 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2008, 03:31 PM   #46
Summer Storm

I'm only on lev. 2, but with that prize, I'll work even harder at the KA!
Old 06-18-2008, 04:24 PM   #47
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

I better start going to the academy Im on level one
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2008, 07:50 PM   #48
Go Phillies
Webkinz :)

61pets is on a distinguished road

coolllllllllllllllllllllll
Old 06-19-2008, 09:46 AM   #49
Rorypoppet
Gifted

ehthelin is the cats pajamas!ehthelin is the cats pajamas!ehthelin is the cats pajamas!ehthelin is the cats pajamas!ehthelin is the cats pajamas!ehthelin is the cats pajamas!

Congratulations!

And I just got mine today too. I'm so excited!
Old 06-19-2008, 10:01 AM   #50
jcdist2000
Gift Guru

jcdist2000 is a name known to alljcdist2000 is a name known to alljcdist2000 is a name known to all

I got mine today. I noticed not many things can be put in the slots. But I didnt try everything. but I do know the cash cow trophy can, but the candy bash 2 can not. And some of the w shop items I tried, but didnt work. Cash Cow was only thing I could get to work with the things I had at hand.

It is really neat! Just finished level 4 on cooking.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: