Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-11-2009, 10:52 AM   #41
Webkinz :)
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Beauty Class Level 10 Prize Revealed

View Post Originally Posted by ACMETEAM
That is a total bummer!!! To take all that time just to find out all you gat to do is keep "playing" the same class over and over.... GROSS!!! I just got my Level 5 Pin and the action... So I think I'm going to stop taking that class... Thanks for the heads up.
Would you clarify something for me please? For completing level 5 Grooming the usual prize is the salon furniture item. Did you receive an action? If so, which one? I am curious because I have been trying to track down the elusive actions. There are four that I know of: Stomp foot, shuffle, fall asleep and tail wag. I am pretty sure stomp foot was an original action awarded to one of the basic pet classes, but has since been replaced with something else. Right now I don't have that information in front of me.

Thanks!

Mom of IttyGirl2
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2009, 08:25 PM   #42
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Wow, I think that is a really cool prize! That's my favorite Academy class!
ImTara55 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 10:37 PM   #43
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by IttyGirl2
Would you clarify something for me please? For completing level 5 Grooming the usual prize is the salon furniture item. Did you receive an action? If so, which one? I am curious because I have been trying to track down the elusive actions. There are four that I know of: Stomp foot, shuffle, fall asleep and tail wag. I am pretty sure stomp foot was an original action awarded to one of the basic pet classes, but has since been replaced with something else. Right now I don't have that information in front of me.

Thanks!

Mom of IttyGirl2
Hi Mom of ittygirl2,
There is no action w / grooming, just the dresser.

The actions are: blow a kiss (creativity), dance (fashion), hid eyes (language), jump (agility), flip (?strength), & roll (?speed)-I may have two mixed up, but those are the actions. And stomp foot was replaced by roll, i believe. It's in the KA manual. thx for you quesion
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 11:39 PM   #44

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size. Re: "Winners Circle - post and celebrate your winning pets."
Congrats to everyone on their wins here lately! Chapman I saw your reward for so diligently doing your tedious hairdresser classes, MORE HAIRDRESSER. Wow that's (sorry to say) the pits. I don't like doing it and tutor it when I can so this is the LAST reward I would want. Webkinz should know by now that we only attend the classes to receive wonderful surprizes that we can display and take pictures of. They obviously didn't have a prize available for this class since they told you to wait and it's very disappointing that they didn't bother to put any thought or effort into when they knew you were waiting for something great in anticipation. On the upside you can play till your hearts content, smile.
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Doggyfan is offline Female
Old 01-16-2009, 04:00 PM   #45

yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!

Webkinz News

Last edited by yeahdudes; 01-22-2009 at 05:23 PM..
yeahdudes is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 12:11 PM   #46
meah has a spectacular aura about

So is anyone able to tell us if the Beauty Class game is a real money maker? I don't mind hairdressing as much as I hate Style class. I ca really picture myself flipping pancakes for extra KC. That one I like. Is anyone close to finishing Cooking class? Keep us posted.
Old 01-18-2009, 12:23 PM   #47

yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!

Hey I posted awhile (a pic) ago and I have no clue what happened to my post but it's BEEN in the webkinz news!

---------- yeahdudes added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

Oh never mind I see my post now lol.

Last edited by yeahdudes; 01-18-2009 at 12:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-21-2009, 01:59 PM   #48

mayas.mom is a jewel in the roughmayas.mom is a jewel in the rough

I just wanted to join in on what most of you are saying about the prize awarded for grooming class and tell you that I completely agree. It was a huge disappointment for me when I got the game. I too enjoy the prizes at the end of the other classes, and was hoping for another unique item like the vanity to add to my collection. I think the prizes inspire people to continue on to completion. A game doing the same thing you had been doing for 275+ days isn't something to look forward to. I'm so close to finishing cooking that I will complete it. However, I'm hoping that Ganz representatives see this thread and realize that we would prefer prizes instead of games in the event that a cooking game is in place for completion. I'd even be happy with a special trophy!
Old 01-22-2009, 05:24 PM   #49

View Post Originally Posted by yeahdudes

Webkinz News

Any one see my post?
Old 01-22-2009, 06:00 PM   #50
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

man I thought the prize for the beauty class was supposed to be a vanity - after seeing the pix of it on the WIGEV I started grooming classes

NOW it turns out you spend forever to do the 10 levels of classes and how much KC I can't imagine AND all you get is a new game to play - I don't think so

I know what class i wont be doing again - just another upgrade that shouldn't have been

thanks for the post about the change ...
Closed

Tags
ganz please read!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: