Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2009, 08:47 AM   #31
Webkinz :)
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Beauty Class Level 10 Prize Revealed

We are on Level 10 and will finish the class. WW is always adding stuff, and who knows? Maybe in the future there will be a benefit to having completed all the talent courses.

IttyGirl might like playing this new game since it is not limited to once a day. Right now she is not doing the class. That honor falls to me.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2009, 10:50 AM   #32
silt
Gifted

Cappy is just really niceCappy is just really nice

Hooray for AnticlimactiKinz!!! Congrats on another disappointment Ganz!!! And nice job Chapman!
Cappy is offline Male
Old 01-10-2009, 10:56 AM   #33
Giganteus4

KingZiph is on a distinguished road

Wow, that's kind of lame. It costs thousands of KC do complete this, and all you get is to do the same thing again for a mediocre pay.
KingZiph is offline Male
Old 01-10-2009, 11:31 AM   #34
WebkinzPaPa has a spectacular aura about

Huge congrats for the both of you for finishing. Congrats to anyone else that finishes or has finished any other KA class!! It is a ton of work, time, and KC to get thru a class.

At first I was going to post that this was THE biggest dissappointing thing I have seen in WW.

I have many gardens, try to see if I can get 3 jobs done in a day most days, do dailies, keep an eye out for the rares, and KA classes everyday. I go days without finding the time or being away to get onto webkinz. KA classes are the one thing I make sure to do (besides the token games, special wheels, etc). I know that it is time/something I cannot make up. Each day is one step closer. I spend about 2000kc a day at KA, and at this point is turning more into a chore than fun of playing the games. My students are not spaced out perfectly to all graduate as fast as they can, but they are at different levels to where they will profit from eachother's passing of classes.

So, each month 60,000kc gets spent at the acadomy. I like doing it because there is no "Ganz chance" involved in it (example: 6 weeks now needing one more star, 1/500 chance of getting a trophy, etc.). Hard work and "sticking to it" will pay off.

When I first seen the game as the "prize" I was VERY dissapointed. Until I seen the post about "that's what real life is about" and I changed my view a bit. I think Ganz is on to something very good here with this being a "prize". It shows our children that is what life is about.

I hear "If I do this, can I get a toy?" EVERY time I ask one of my boys to do something. Its good to see real life results from WW instead of just another "toy" for completing something.

I think ALL the classes should end with unlocking a "game" in that field that can be played.

BUT>>>I think Ganz needs to "prize" people for completing it too. I really think a reward of an item should be waiting for you after all the dedication not just to your pet at KA, but for your dedication to logging onto WW day after day to do these jobs.

Ganz, guess what? The people completing 275 days worth of classes are VERY devoted to you. I would bet thousands of dollars have been spent on webkinz and assesories by these people. Giving them a "gift or present" for the time, patience, investment for completion is called for, even if they only spent 6.99 at Walgreen's.

IDEAL SITUATION>> You get a prize for completion (like the other classes), this is a graduation gift from Ganz. An unlocked game in that field, this is to show schooling = good paying jobs. Would be a great idea for these "unlocked games" to offer some sort of incentive besides the KC.
This hairstyling game for example: At every 5 levels you get "tipped" for doing such a good job, or if you get the hairstyle 100% you get a REASONABLE chance of getting "tipped".
Tips can come in a few forms: Extra WoW tickets, maybe make a Wheel of Tips coupon and have items found no where else on it, maybe a "quick draw" type of ticket (LOT better odds) and if you win you get to select an item from a room theme that matches the job field, maybe Kinzstyle tickets that gets you able to buy something in Kinzstyle Shop, maybe a pack of virtual trading cards, idea can go on.

Basically, I think Ganz is on to something with the idea of unlocking a game, just think a prize reward should be there too.

-WebkinzPapa:bas:

PS That survey question was too funny!!
WebkinzPaPa is offline Male
Old 01-10-2009, 01:50 PM   #35
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Chapman12, great achievement! You reall worked hard!

I think that I will continue the classes. I find them fun and I would like to try out the game. But I can see if you feel that way about the classes.
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 02:27 PM   #36

kickerr02 is on a distinguished road

I have to agree with everyone. I can't believe that all you get is to do her hair and get kc and not get a prize - not fair at all- u put in a lot of time and money to get that. Not fair at all. Sorry.
kickerr02 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 03:05 PM   #37

ACMETEAM will become famous soon enough

That is a total bummer!!! To take all that time just to find out all you gat to do is keep "playing" the same class over and over.... GROSS!!! I just got my Level 5 Pin and the action... So I think I'm going to stop taking that class... Thanks for the heads up.
ACMETEAM is offline Male
Old 01-10-2009, 06:15 PM   #38
Yikes! I have 9

misshoneyham will become famous soon enough

Oh boy! Hairdresser class money making game? Awesome! I'm going to the kinzville accadamy a lot more often!
misshoneyham is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 11:11 PM   #39
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Oh no
Sorry for such a disappointing gift !! Thanks for the heads up, I'm sure lots of members are consitering to try another class, or just drop Kinzville academy.
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 08:17 AM   #40
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

chapman12~~~>> congrats or completing the classes. sorry there wasn't a lovely new prize!!

thanks fia for posting this info.
miss spots is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ganz please read!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: