Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-09-2009, 03:02 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Beauty Class Level 10 Prize Revealed

I personaly find it cool! If you look on the pic, it says dipolma, like you working at REAL salon!
tennisstar10 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2009, 03:58 PM   #22
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

Congratulations chapman12 and mayas.mom. Honestly I think Plumpy is a little selfish to award you with the "honor" of doing her hair as many times as you like, even if she is paying you. It would have been more satisfactory to give a prize or trophy out instead.

I am on level 4 of both, and I plan to quit as soon as I finish level 5.
sydney88 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2009, 04:09 PM   #23

ManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you for sharing with the rest of us.

I only have one more session to go before I get level ten, so I think I'll do it anyway, though I would have been happier with a prize. I can always let my children log into my account to play the game.
ManyPets is offline Female
Old 01-09-2009, 04:53 PM   #24
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

UGH! All my kinzcash and time for THAT!
Old 01-09-2009, 06:14 PM   #25
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

I 'm really disappointed in the level 10 pizes for the talent classes...Sorry..but the classes are like additional jobs everyday..and the only motivation to do tham is for the unique gifts waiting at the end..and the pet actions at level 5...Ganz.really..where's your imagination gone???
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 01-09-2009, 06:24 PM   #26
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru
Webbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to behold

My pet stopped taking the class when I found out the prize - yuck!
Old 01-09-2009, 08:09 PM   #27
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

I have found one upside to the talent competitions. It only takes 5 levels to get the good prize. But then the downside is the Level 5 prize is one per account and that can't be Kinzposted ao not so great but I have an idea to how Ganz could make this better. They could make a trophy for this game. It would make you want to play the game and thus help you earn lots of kinzcash.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 01-09-2009, 09:00 PM   #28
hat crakalakin in th

DYNNNOMITE! is an unknown quantity at this point

wowzers...if thats all..i havent been working hard at the beauty class because but i dont think ill be doing anything now. I mean, you could earn your money back doing it, but i'd much rather get a prize!! Disappointment...
DYNNNOMITE! is offline Female
Old 01-09-2009, 09:10 PM   #29
GreatDee
Gift Guru

GreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guide

Congratulations chapman12 and mayas.mom for persevering with this stupifyingly boring class.

I am still a month away from completing Level 10 in Hair Dressing (for myself and FIVE others). I am bored silly with the class and now I am totally not motivated to finish it. After 9 months of classes I will never be playing the "prize" game nor the one for the griddle. If there was a trophy for the game - one I could kinzpost - maybe it would be worth it, but this "prize" is just plain silly.

I know someone "suggested" to Ganz that perhaps there should be high paying "jobs" (that is, employment) available to Academy graduates. Somehow, I don't think an arcade game (with no kinzpostable trophy) was what they meant.

In a word "ugh"!
Old 01-09-2009, 09:38 PM   #30
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

I'm speechless!

Click the image to open in full size.
Closed

Tags
ganz please read!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: