Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-09-2009, 01:30 PM   #11
KA RETIREE
Gift Guru

chapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clownchapman12 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Beauty Class Level 10 Prize Revealed

Thanks everyone for the support.

Maybe Ganz will see how upset all of us are over their prize decision and they will change their mind before the Pancake class finishes. I really don't want another arcade class just for finishing flippin panckaes.
chapman12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2009, 01:34 PM   #12
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

I wish to congratulation Chapman12 and Mayas.mom for completing their beauty class. What an accomplishment, great job!
And thanks for sharing this info with us!

I have a pet who is one week away from completing level 8 in cooking, but she won't get their. My suggestion to Ganz would be to have a trophy at the end of the beauty game, that could be Kinzpostable. For me, this would be a great incentive to finish the class & play this exclusive game. Of course, the trading possibilities would be very exciting! But I'm sorry, Ganz, with all due respect, I won't finish the class now that I know the prize is less than expected.

But cheer up, the road to sucess is always laid with bumps and curves, don't let it put in in a bad moooooddd!!!!
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 01-09-2009, 01:40 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

ALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the head's up. Have 10 in school, on 8 different accts--so 8 are going for the prize, whatever. 7 are in level 5 grooming now, 1 on 4. None will be going past level 5. All that work for nothing? Will concentrate on classes that count towards diploma. As always, can count on wi for what matters.
Old 01-09-2009, 01:42 PM   #14
Good Luck Chefs!!

AChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guide

I have been working in the grooming academy class for two pets on two different accounts and I can tell you right now I'm not going any further, I think I am on level 6 and 7 ~ I don't want to spend all that KK in the academy and get a game ~ sorry Ganz but I wish that you would rethink this arcade game as the prize for attending the class for 275 days ~ I'm very disappointed.......and same thing for the cooking class ~ not wasting my time and KK unless they offer different prizes.

and again, CONGRATS to mayas.mom and chap ~
AChip is offline Female
Old 01-09-2009, 01:49 PM   #15
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I'm at level 8 in that class on one account... almost level 9...

I kinda think that is an ok prize.. should have gotten an item or something too because that IS a lot of work... I do think the game is a cute idea, but i also thing a nice item along w/ that would be even nicer
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 01-09-2009, 01:57 PM   #16
Yeah! I am
Gifted

Gr8stmom will become famous soon enough

Congrats to those who completed the class! I guess in my opinion, it is an OK prize. Like someone else pointed out, that is what usually happens in the real world when you finish school--you get a job in the field you majored in and earn money. I do think that Ganz could have put in the guide what happens when you graduate from a class (game vs. prize) so people wouldn't have been disappointed.
Gr8stmom is offline Female
Old 01-09-2009, 02:07 PM   #17
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

Many, many congrats to both chapman and mayas.mom for finishing the class! That alone is quite an accomplishment.

But the prize. Oh, that prize. What a silly idea to make the prize the exact same thing you've been doing for nearly 300 days! I've been doing the basic classes and have become so enamored of the lovely choice of prizes those 6 classes offer, so it's only natural to be all excited over the end of the talent classes revealing what cool new prizes Ganz had come up with. But not only is it a game(?!), but there's only one prize. That really puzzles me. There's no incentive whatsoever for more than one pet to complete the class. What a waste (for both Ganz and us). Why offer something to an account that is only in your best interest to do once, ever. I mean, sure, you could send multiple students, but it's just a waste of time and KC. Offering multiple prizes in the basic classes means, for me, that I'll pretty much have students doing classes as long as I have KC or until I run out of pets to take. With all the nifty items Ganz comes up with, I find it hard to believe they couldn't come up with some cool items as prizes for the Talent classes.

But as of now, I've definitely permanently pulled my pet from the talent classes and my sister's as well (I do these classes for her). What a monumental disappointment.
Old 01-09-2009, 02:16 PM   #18
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry
How much do you want to bet this ends up as a survey question?

Will you be graduating from your Kinzville Academy Talent classes, Cooking and Hairdressing?

● Yes! I love the classes so much that the fact I'm paying and they take just short of an entire year to complete doesn't even faze me. Plus I want to be able to play the game over and over instead of getting anything else by retaking the classes in the Academy.

● Probably. But the ONLY reason is that I've come so far and since we just found out about this now it's kind of a cop-out to quit at this point.

● I think I'll just walk away at this point. Nice one, GANZ.

● Hmmm. I'd have to be really, really bored to bother with this any longer to want to continue. So I'm officially quitting Ms Cowoline's Talent classes and enjoying my KinzCash and time.

No way. This Academy is a chore and immense expense to begin with, and now that there's no real prize, not even an award waiting at the end, what's the point? I hope KA goes broke and gets deserted by every alumni who ever attended it. Thanks for nothing, GANZ.

Personally I'll be finishing with my pet because Cooking is kind of fun right now. But I doubt that I'll ever play it in the Arcade when I finally graduate it, because by then I'll be so sick of cooking, I won't care even if the prize money is good.... yes kind of like real life
I like the idea of a game unlock. This is my ganddaughters FAVORITE class in all of KA She would LOVE to style plumpy's hair more than once a day But, for you Likmfurry...can you say...'Turn in your Teasing Comb and Go back to High School?' (Quoted from Grease Movie, Franky Avalon sings Beauty School Drop Out To Frenchy in a daydream)
Click the image to open in full size.

---------- Dixiecup added 5 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

Oh My GOSH...I am so sorry you guys all FEEL this way, but I am not going to grumble about this one I LIKE the idea of more things to do in WW. That was the whole reason I bought a Wacky Zingoz...to unlock the game If they would have offered a Plumpy Plush with a game unlock, I would have bought THAT in a New York minute because of my Granddaughter's love of Plumpy's hairdressing. I am not at all opposed to this being the Grand Prize, to be honest Sorry.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-09-2009 at 02:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-09-2009, 02:20 PM   #19

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

I would also like to add a HUGE congrats to both CHAPMAN12 and MAYASMOM for finishing....I still have a few days, as I have had a days where plumpy told me they were HAIR DON'Ts.....hmmm....guess she don't like how I do hair!

BUT, definitely, CONGRATS, you deserve MORE than THAT!!

fluffrnuttr
Old 01-09-2009, 02:39 PM   #20
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Chapman I agree this is not a great prize for so much work. I will not be completing this class or the cooking class unless a different prize system is awarded. At a cost of at least $13,000KC this game is not worth it. Imagine how many games you will need to play to earn that KC back. I hope ganz reconsiders but I doubt it.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
ganz please read!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: