Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-21-2009, 09:49 AM   #11
icked Awesome
Webkinz :)

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bamboo Break Game, One Trophy Per Account

you know if this is true, why arent my odds better? lol I played last night and had 7 bonus chips when i FINALLY became the "Bamboo Master" and I didnt get a trophy ( wah!! man, thats frustrating.

and as for incentive, it does pay out KC quite nicely so if you need to earn some KC- its not a bad game. I got 300 and something KC for 1 game.

---------- Melissa30067 added 4 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by sydney88
LOL it looks like I will be one of the minority who continues to play the game just for kicks.
Although I've already turned back to Operation Gumball. It makes about the same amount as the Bamboo Break game in the same amount of time, but I can get multiple trophies on OG.

you're good! I stink so bad at OG lol I can at least play Bamboo Break, and win something

Last edited by Melissa30067; 01-21-2009 at 09:49 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2009, 09:54 AM   #12

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

How many leavels do you have to play to get one? I never won a trophie on any games and I been playing webkinz for like almost 2 years how sad is that lol. let me know thanks bye
WHHS2002 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 09:56 AM   #13
Prettiz
Lil Kinz

Pretties Mama is an unknown quantity at this point

Bamboo Break is my favorite game (I've always been a HUGE tetris fan). I've become a 'Bamboo Master" at least 3 (quite possibly 4) times now and never received a trophy. Is there some trick to getting the trophy? If so please share!!
Pretties Mama is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 10:05 AM   #14
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

I don't qualify to start a new thread in Newz yet - but it's a game! The seeds are for a game - it's like "Plinko" on the Price is Right mixed with a Break-Out game.
Couldn't keep silent!
I'm a little disappointed that it's not for buying exclusive objects though.....

---------- jazzinmarch added 4 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

I think I was jumping in in the middle of a thought...I do that a lot...
but that is what the server upgrade was for - to announce what the seeds in the Forest are for.
I was about to screen capture it - but it logged me out - guess the upgrade wasn't complete yet!
So again, each seed is for "dropping" down through the Plinko-like game that has a chance of dropping into a moving bucket that starts off at 100 kc, but the more 'plinko' rods and dots it touches, the more kinz cash stakes go up in the bucket, and IF your seed maneuvers its way to the bucket, then that's how much you earn.

Last edited by jazzinmarch; 01-21-2009 at 10:05 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
jazzinmarch is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 10:09 AM   #15
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by WHHS2002
How many leavels do you have to play to get one? I never won a trophie on any games and I been playing webkinz for like almost 2 years how sad is that lol. let me know thanks bye
Most of my trophies are from Cash Cow and Goobers Lab. They are offered randomly, so just keep trying!

Mom of IttyGirl2

---------- IttyGirl2 added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

This is a link to a great thread about the trophies:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...es-t67134.html

Last edited by IttyGirl2; 01-21-2009 at 10:09 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-21-2009, 04:59 PM   #16

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

thanks lol even though I probably won't get any beside from trading
WHHS2002 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 05:19 PM   #17
sadeae5

So far I have only gotten to the next to the last level. Man those boogers are fast!!!!! My strategy changes as I get into higher levels. Hopefully with enough practice, I can win a trophy too!!!
Old 02-04-2009, 06:39 PM   #18
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

I can't win one, I stink at WW games!
000000005 is offline Male
Old 02-05-2009, 07:44 AM   #19

Action Girl is a jewel in the roughAction Girl is a jewel in the rough

Good information. I send trophies to my neices. Now I know that I'll have to play the game on their accounts to get a trophy for each of them. I like to be able to win multiple trophies to trade with. There are some games that don't play well on my computer, others I'm just not good enough to win a trophy so I turn to the trading room for those. But when I tried trading the Bamboo trophy, it said "this item can not be traded".
Old 02-07-2009, 06:42 PM   #20
gmagolfer is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice to know. I would like to know why scores for bamboo are not showing up in tournament area? I did really well the first time I played, and have never seen the score. Oh, well.
gmagolfer is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: