Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 09:37 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
NickJonas has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Another New Contest Announced

That's no fair. I live in FL.
NickJonas is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2008, 08:07 AM   #12

dancinggirl is an unknown quantity at this point

***, does this mean that FL can not do any of the contest?
Old 12-15-2008, 08:19 AM   #13
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

thanks for the heads up FIA
ajoysmom is offline Female
Old 12-15-2008, 08:50 AM   #14
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Thank you very much for the information! Only 5 winners, but I think it is still worth trying! "Giving" , I think it is a perfect theme for Christmas to think about!
tokyo rose is offline Female
Old 12-15-2008, 11:37 AM   #15
cheekeemonki is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by NickJonas
That's no fair. I live in FL.
So Sorry but the reasons are not because Ganz doesn't like FL or New York... It just means that the laws in these states prohibit this type of contest.

WRITE YOUR CONGRESS PERSON AND DEMAND JUSTICE!!!!
cheekeemonki is offline Female
Old 12-15-2008, 11:45 AM   #16
fairytaledreams
Gifted

tinker*bella is an unknown quantity at this point

She or He is SO adorable! Can't wait to enter!
Old 12-15-2008, 01:26 PM   #17

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

Exclamation Re: BREAKING NEWS: Another New Contest Announced

nothing like discriminating for the holidays, Way to Go Ganz. That's the way to show us kids how much you really care. if you want to run contests do it on/in WW. where everyone can participate fairly. Or maybe it would be fair if all the accounts worked all the time. hang a contest! fix the site!! ChA

---------- a3doglife added 9 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by cheekeemonki
So Sorry but the reasons are not because Ganz doesn't like FL or New York... It just means that the laws in these states prohibit this type of contest.

WRITE YOUR CONGRESS PERSON AND DEMAND JUSTICE!!!!

it should be fair for all who play webkinz, but it's ok to sell plush pets and make promises they don't keep.
I have been told, I'm not old enough to vote & kids don't really seem to matter when the parents don't have jobs. I hardly think a plush pet company would be a priority over the economy. however I guess that if it effected Ganz economy it may make a difference, doubtful though.
besides i figure the way the site doesn't work for all fairly will be it's own end.

Last edited by a3doglife; 12-15-2008 at 01:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 12-15-2008, 07:10 PM   #18

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

Well thanks for the heads-up! I will certainly think about this. I love the Minty Reindeer!
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 12-15-2008, 07:18 PM   #19
NickJonas has a spectacular aura about

I have a question, how will they know where we live?
NickJonas is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 04:52 PM   #20

rbrye is on a distinguished road

I was thinking the same thing. What if we entered anyway? Then I remembered I am a big rule follower and decided not to do it. The truth is the worst thing that could happen is that they could cancel your account for not following the rules. Maybe someone will be willing to trade it later. Who knows. Maybe WI will have a contest for the flag. Hint. Hint. Are there any problems for WI contest in the places excluded from Ganz contest?
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: