Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-07-2008, 05:23 AM   #41
llama
ps118jlg has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: 4 New Retired Pets in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
Interesting... The Yellow Lab was Pet of the Month last January. I guess they were trying to clear out stock before retiring it?

The retirement of the Black Fresian is really interesting to me. I have one, still unadopted, stashed away for my horse-loving daughter. I'm glad I got it when I did.

Hmm
um, actually, (sorry if anyone else said this, i only looked at first page) the lil' golden retriever was POTM
ps118jlg is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2008, 06:29 AM   #42
horsecrazymmm
Gifted

horsecrazymmm is on a distinguished road

What!?!?! The Fresian is still relatively new, and the Lab is even newer!!!!! This is absurd! Ganz is like teasing us with cool animals & then taking them away!!! I need to go get the lab soon, I guess!
Old 03-07-2008, 06:34 AM   #43
Pm Me
Webkinz :)

Feathertail is on a distinguished road

Awww.... I can't believe that the Black Friesian and Yellow Lab have retired I wanted those two so bad!
Old 03-07-2008, 07:42 AM   #44
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the update..Darn I really wanted the love puppy and sherbert bunny....
Old 03-07-2008, 07:45 AM   #45
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

That just seems like a glitch.
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2008, 08:14 AM   #46
bumblebeemousegirl
Gifted

I_wish_mel has a spectacular aura about

that makes me sooo mad! I wanted the yellow lab, I havn't even gotten it in a store I shop at in FL! maybe the sold all they had... or they didn't make very many.. but still just don't tell any one, make more and sell them! and I wnated the lil panda, why do they only retire the ones I WANT!? from now on I think I'll just play WW for the rooms and the house part
Old 03-07-2008, 06:02 PM   #47
Chinese people are
Gifted

yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!

OMGOSH! i have the lil' kinz panda and the black friesian! it came out (black friesian) only like 7 months ago! and the lil' lepard is retired too!
yingxi is offline Female
Old 03-07-2008, 09:22 PM   #48
Lil Kinz
dieroo is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh my!!!!! I cant believe that!!! The love puppy is officially retired!?!?!?!?!? OH MY....
Old 03-07-2008, 10:34 PM   #49
Webkinz :)

xElliebbyx3 is on a distinguished road

wow i am soo surprised at this!!
i cannot believe that the yellow lab and lil'kinz leopard especially-are retired! the leopard just came out and i wanted one, but didn't have the chance to get one cause no stores recieved it in stock yet! i'm so mad! it just came out like 2 weeks ago, why did Ganz decide to retire it so soon? im so disappointed and bummed out!
Old 03-07-2008, 10:43 PM   #50
vez15
Gift Guru

sdrabbitry15 is an unknown quantity at this point

i am glad i got a lil leopard for my friend when i did .. i was going to give it to her for xmas 09 ... man i am glad i am thinking ahead already since ganz is really thinking ahead since they are like only releasing them then retiring them like one week after they are on the selves .......
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: