Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-06-2008, 12:50 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow BREAKING NEWS: 4 New Retired Pets in Webkinz World!

Another change in Webkinz World today brings news of new retirements, and a surprise about the Webkinz Sherbet Bunny and Webkinz Love Puppy! If you look closely in the "Pets & Stuff" catalog within Webkinz World, you will notice a few new retired Webkinz!! The Black Friesian and the Yellow Lab have both been retired. Neither of these pets has a matching Lil' Kinz, so their PSIs will rise in trade value! In addition, if you look closely, the Love Puppy and Sherbet Bunny have both lost their "Seasonal" status and are now listed as officially retired!! This is a surprise as it is in contrast to what was previously thought and eluded to by the Webkinz Creative Director some time ago.

Click the image to open in full size.

Secondly, if you bring up the Lil' Kinz section in Webkinz World, you will notice that the Lil' Kinz Panda and the Lil' Kinz Leopard have both been retired as well! Both of these have "Big Kinz" counterparts, so their PSIs will not be as hard to get as the Webkinz listed above.

Click the image to open in full size.

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2008, 12:54 PM   #2
Gift Guru

Marco Boy has disabled reputation

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: 4 New Retired Pets in Webkinz World!

Wow, some just came out and now they are leaving!! Some people will never even had the chance to purchase! Thanks for this info!
Old 03-06-2008, 12:58 PM   #3
PofNatey

how can the lil' leopard be retired if if it was released like one week ago? It will be really rare I guess
Also stange how the lil' panda will retire when the normal sized is the May POTM. That could cause a lot of confusion.
Old 03-06-2008, 01:10 PM   #4
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

This is strange. I just placed an order for my Aunt's store and ordered 36 Fresians and 36 Lab's this week. Usually when something is retiring we are unable to place an order.

---------- koto added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

This might just be another Ganz error.

---------- koto added 2 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

The Lab,Love Puppy, and Sherbet Bunny are still showing up as available/seasonal in the Webkinz Catalog next to the log in button.

Last edited by koto; 03-06-2008 at 01:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-06-2008, 01:11 PM   #5
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

wow- I hope it is just a glitch
Old 03-06-2008, 01:17 PM   #6
hoopie!!!! I am
Gifted

NicolleJoy is a name known to allNicolleJoy is a name known to allNicolleJoy is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by koto
This is strange. I just placed an order for my Aunt's store and ordered 36 Fresians and 36 Lab's this week. Usually when something is retiring we are unable to place an order.

---------- koto added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

This might just be another Ganz error.

---------- koto added 2 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

The Lab,Love Puppy, and Sherbet Bunny are still showing up as available/seasonal in the Webkinz Catalog next to the log in button.

Maybe you can still order because Ganz only recently or are soon planning to stop production?
Old 03-06-2008, 01:19 PM   #7
PrincessJulieLynn
Gifted

JulieLynn is on a distinguished road

I hope you're wrong about the love puppy and the sherbet bunny!! I am still hoping to get them some day..!
Old 03-06-2008, 01:50 PM   #8
Iveyandangie
Gift Guru

Jumper2295 will become famous soon enough

No way! The lil'kinz leopard just came out!
Jumper2295 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2008, 02:09 PM   #9
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

Interesting... The Yellow Lab was Pet of the Month last January. I guess they were trying to clear out stock before retiring it?

The retirement of the Black Fresian is really interesting to me. I have one, still unadopted, stashed away for my horse-loving daughter. I'm glad I got it when I did.

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 03-06-2008, 02:10 PM   #10
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Jumper2295
No way! The lil'kinz leopard just came out!
I know! Someone just showed me the ad thats still up when you log on to WW announcing New to Webkinz World.

Its all so strange!!
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: