Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-19-2008, 09:38 AM   #11
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Santakinz' Christmas Chair and 25% Coupon Glitch

Thanks for the information! I have bought all the Christmas items with differnt coupons and fortunately so far I have't had any trouble. But I am planning to buy some more before they are gone, And I will be very careful about using coupon! (Hopefully this glitch will be fixed soon. though) Thanks again for sharing such an important info! Nobody wants to lose KC and this is something we need be very awrae of!
tokyo rose is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2008, 09:55 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

mes44 is an unknown quantity at this point

It seems as though the 25% coupn does not work for many christmas items, I just tried to purchase a window, table, and lamp and used a 25% coupon for each. I recieved the error message about the item is no longer for sale and the kinzcash was not deducted from my account, yet the cash was deducted, they took the coupons and I recieved none of the items. I would not use any 25% coupons for any of the new christmas theme items
mes44 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 10:36 AM   #13

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

Thanks for the information. GANZ has had many glitches recently! Wonder what's going on.
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 12:15 PM   #14

PinkPoodle will become famous soon enough

Nuts. I lost my money with this glitch, too. I even read the title of this and then forgot when I went to purchase! Oh brother! ; )
Old 12-19-2008, 04:22 PM   #15
angelicd77
angelicd77 is an unknown quantity at this point

i used the 25% coupon on the santakinz chair and i had no problem... weird...
angelicd77 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 04:39 PM   #16
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by mes44
It seems as though the 25% coupn does not work for many christmas items, I just tried to purchase a window, table, and lamp and used a 25% coupon for each. I recieved the error message about the item is no longer for sale and the kinzcash was not deducted from my account, yet the cash was deducted, they took the coupons and I recieved none of the items. I would not use any 25% coupons for any of the new christmas theme items
It could be due to using multiple coupons per purchase; last time, around Halloween, anyone using multiple coupons had major problems. For me I tried twice to buy the two most expensive items {well the 3 the first time} and it took all my coupons and my kc and no items. The second time with the two items I only used one coupon and it took my kc and my coupon and no item. When I contacted the site about the problem and telling them I should get my items I had to write a dozen times before anyone bothered to write back. At that time they gave me some generic bull about dock being too full {I had less than a dozen items in it probably half that even}, that my rooms were too full {what did that have to do with buying items anyway} or that my account had been messed with because someone knew my password {they do NOT} plus I had already explained that I never got the items so how could someone steal what I didn't even get?

After that I started calling them the A{buse} Team because they aren't helpful at all. They could tell from my account that these items were purchased, 3 of them then a try at 2 of them again, that nothing was sent out by post or trade, all that, and they simply did not care. That cost me about 10000 kc, the coupons, and still no items! THEY WILL TELL YOU IT IS A 'GLITCH' AND THAT THEY WILL NOT NOT NOT HELP YOU IN ANY WAY!
KeyLargo is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: